Chapter 4

CASTIEL'S POINT OF VIEW

I took all the books they gave me then walked into my room.

"Shit," I muttered. I locked my door then threw the books on my bed. I had a lot of studying to do but that's not what I was worried about. They took my phone right away so I didn't have time to delete my messages and contacts. If they look through my phone (which they probably will) they will figure out about me and Dean.

I paced back and forth for a while then decided to sneak out to Dean's house.

I walked over to my window but I was stopped as I heard a knock at my door.

"Castiel Novak get out here." I heard my mother call. I swear my heart stopped when she said that.

"Uhh wait one second mother." I stuttered. Panic shot through my body. Do I run? Or do I stay?

"Castiel get out here now!" She yelled.

I walked over to my door, took a deep breath, then unlocked my door and opened it.

"Castiel Jimmy Novak you are in so much trouble!" My mom screamed in my face. I wanted to run away and go cry in Deans arms but I didn't. "Your such a faggot! How long have you been with this bastard?!" My dad screamed.
I didn't answer I just stared at them as they screamed and tried not to cry.

"Huh? Answer!" My dad said. I still didn't answer. My dad pushed my mom (not hard) and got in front of me. "Tell me.!" He demanded. I couldn't move anything, I just completely froze.

"Damnit." He said then pulled his arm back and crashed it into my jaw. I crumbled to the ground. The taste of blood filled my mouth. "You deserved that, you gay son of a bitch!" He screamed at me. And that's when I couldn't hold it back anymore. Tears slid down my cheeks. I've been bullied before but being bullied by your own parents is different.

My mom told my dad to go into their room then looked down at me. "You've disappointed us Castiel Novak." She said furious then walked off. I hear the door slam. I laid there for a few minutes then got up. I didn't do anything. I didn't wash the blood out of my mouth. I didn't dry my eyes off. I just took off running towards Dean's house.

I knocked quickly on his front door. Mrs. Winchester opened the door and her mouth dropped open. "Oh honey what happened?" She asked pulling me into a hug. "Here lets get you inside." She said putting an arm around me and walking me inside.

She let go of me and walked to the stairs. "Dean get down here!" She yelled. "What?!" I hear Dean shout back. "It's Cas!" She replied. I heard the door fling open and he came running down stairs.

"Oh my god." He said running towards me. "Who the hell did this to you?" He asked. I didn't reply, I just fell into Deans arms. I tried not to cry, but as I thought back on all that happened, I couldn't help but let a few tears slide down.

"It's my mom and dad," I said looking up at Dean. "Dean, they know." I finished. "Oh my god." He said. "Did your dad do this to you?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He pulled me closer and kissed me on my head. "Im so sorry." He whispered in my ear.

He pulled back and said, "let me go get you some tissues." Then walked off.

His mom came up to me. "Im sorry, you deserve better then your parents. Lets get that lip cleaned up." She said. I nodded and gave her a small smile then we walked into the kitchen.

I washed all the blood off (and out) and she said my lip was ok, no stitches needed.

Dean came back and then she left.

He wiped my face gently with the tissue. "You need to lay down." He said grabbing my hand and walking me into the living room.

Dean combed my hair with his fingers. "Dean what am I going to do?" I asked. "Im not sure, that's up to you." He said in a calm voice.

We laid there in silence for a few minutes then I broke it. "I don't want to go home tonight." I said. "Then don't, you can stay the night, my mom wouldn't mind she loves you." He replied. I smiled as he said the last part.

~

I don't even remember falling asleep but apparently I did cause Dean was carrying me up the stairs. I feel him place me on a bed and tuck me in. Then I fall back asleep, again.

~

My eyes flutter open to find Dean laying there staring at me. "Good morning" He whispers. I try to say 'good morning' back but it just turn into a "mhmm."

We doze off into each others eyes again.

He broke the gaze by looking down at the mattress. "Are you ok?" He asks.

"I will be." I reply.

Dean leaned forward and kissed my forehead then my lips. "Do you want breakfast?" He asked. "Sure..." I replied. He said ok then left the room.

I tossed and turned in his bed trying to get comfortable but I couldn't so I got out of bed. I walked over to his dresser. He had some picture frames set up. Most of them was with old friends and family but there was this one. It had a dark blue frame and the picture in it was me and him. I remember when we took this picture, it was our one month anniversary and we drew mustaches on our fingers. In the pic we were holding our fingers above our top lip, sideways so we had 'mustaches'. I never knew he had this picture developed. I grabbed the frame and just stared at the pic thinking back on that day.

I heard the doorknob turn so I put down the pic and quickly turned.

Dean gave a small laugh and said, "What are you doing? Snooping?" He said shutting the door behind him.

"I got you your favorite." He said putting a bowl of cereal on his side table. "Thanks." I said walking over to his bed and sitting down.

I grabbed the bowl, which had lucky charms in it and started eating.

"Your not eating?" I asked looking up from my bowl. "Nah, I'm not hungry." He replied sitting next to me.

"Erm, I talked to my mom," He said. "and she said that you can stay for as long as you need to."

I put my bowl (which was empty now) on the table and looked at Dean. "Thank you, but, I think I will go home today. I need to apologize to my mom and dad." I said.

"Apologize for what? For being who you are? Uh-uh no I'm not letting you do that." He said.

"Dean," I sighed. "I disappointed them and I am sorry that I did, and I need to tell them that I am."

"You don't need to apologize for being gay, Cas." He said.

"I'm not, I'm just," I stopped.

"That's exactly what you would be apologizing for."

"What's wrong with that?" I raised my voice. "They had faith in me, and I let them down! Im going to do whatever to fix it!" I started yelling, I didn't mean to yell at him, I just got angry.

"Just cause you aren't the perfect son doesn't mean you have to say your sorry! Nobodies perfect Cas! Nobody!" He argued.

"It's different Dean they are my parents!.. you just don't understand," I said getting up and walking out of his bedroom.

"Cas no!" He said. I heard him running after me.

"Thank you for letting me stay." I said to Mrs. Winchester, who looked confused.

"Cas stop! Don't leave!" I heard Dean call.

I arrived at the front door and opened it and ran out.

I ignored Dean calling after me and ran home.

~

I opened the front door and Cassidy was right there. She jumped on me and waggled her tail. I pet her then walked off. "Mom, dad?" I said looking around.

Fortunately they didn't go to church today. "Mom,Dad." I said as I walked in the kitchen. "Im sorry."

"For what?" My dad grunted.

"For disappointing you." I replied.

"You didn't only disappoint us but you also disappointed God." My mom said.

"I know." I said.

"To make you better, me and your father have decided to send you to a private Christian school." My mother said looking over to my father then back at me.

"Okay," I said nodding. "Im going to go study now."

"Leave your Door open!" My mom said as I walked down the hall to my room.

~

I worked all the way till 12pm. I couldn't stop thinking about mine and Deans argument. He was right. What have I done? Not did I only make him mad at me, now I can't ever see him again because I didn't listen to him. I twirled my pencil in my fingers. I can't do it, I have to see him I have to tell him sorry.

I pushed the book out of my lap and walked over to my window. I opened the window and crawled out. After I got out I shut the window and took off to Deans house.

I arrive at his house and don't even have to knock cause Dean opens the door. "Dean..." I barely say. He looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," He replies looking back up to me.

"No it's not. Dean, you were trying to help me and I was nothing but a bitch to you." I said. "And you were right, I should've never went home and apologized, cause now I'm going to a Christian private school."

"When are you going to start?" He asked looking down again.

"Tomorrow." I replied.

"Why couldn't you have listened to me?" He said. "Dean, I'm so sorry,"

"Your not going to be able to see me again are you?"

"I won't ever have time, with work and my parents won't let me out of there sight."

"Well I guess this is goodbye then."

"I don't want it to be Dean, please don't let it be." I shivered at the thought of never seeing him again.

"Okay, we will work this out. You just got to listen to me. Your gonna go home and your going to pack the stuff you need. You go to school and when you get back home your gonna get your stuff and come to my house. I'll convince mom to let you stay. Ok?" He said.

I nodded and put my hands on his neck and kissed him. "Thank you Dean." I said pressing my forehead to his.

We kissed one last time then let go. I turned around to walk away when Dean called. "Hey, do me a favor and don't kiss no boys when you go to school tomorrow." He smirked. I nodded and said "You too."

~

School was hell. I couldn't stand it. The people were all snobby (well most of them). Usually I would be glad to be home, but I couldn't wait to leave.

"How was school?" My mom asked. "It was great I loved it, all the people were so nice and I made ton of friends. Oh! And the teachers are amazing I think I'm going to love this school year. But I can't talk now I got to get to studying I want to impress my teachers." I said with a smile then walked off to my room.

I got my suitcase (which had all my stuff in it) and pushed it out my window. I then climbed out my window and started walking towards Dean's house.

When I arrived Mrs. Winchester answered the door. "Come on in Cas! Deans running behind he should be here in a few minutes." She said waving a hand telling me to go in. I smiled then walked in. "Thank you so much Mrs. Mary you are so kind for letting me stay with y'all. I cannot thank you enough." I said.

"Oh, it's fine my dear, your like family to us!" She said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I walked up to Deans room and placed my suit case on the floor. As I walked out of his room I hear Sam yell: "Urgh I hate math!"

I walk over to Sam's room and peek in. "You need help?" I asked. Sam was sitting in the middle of his bed with a school book and notebook opened in front of him. "Yeah" He sighed.

I walked over to his bed an sat down. I took the math book and looked at it. It was algebra. It was actually really easy but I am a few years older then him so it's hard for him.

I take a few minutes to explain it to him. "So you got it?" I asked. "Yeah, thanks." He said with a smile. I got up to walk away. "Cas?" He asked stopping me. "Yeah?" I asked turning around to look at him. "How long are you going to stay with us?"

"Erm I'm not sure." I replied. "Oh ok." He said then looked back down at his book.

I walk downstairs and Dean just got home. I sit at the counter and listen to Dean talk to his mom about his day. I love how close him and his mom are. It seemed like he had an ok day, at least it wasn't bad.

"Hey babe." He said walking behind me and wrapping his arms around me.
"How was your day?" He asked. "Eh bad, I hate that school." I said.

"Well at least you don't have to go there again."

Dean started sucking at my neck.

"Do you watch Sleepy Hollow?" Mrs. Mary asked me. "No, actually I don't have a TV in my room so I could never watch TV." I replied trying to ignore Dean nibbling at my neck. "Oh ok, well now you can watch whatever you want." She said while wiping down the counters.

Dean stopped sucking my neck. I hear him grab his bag off the stool next to me then walk upstairs.

"What are you cooking?" I asked noticing the pot of food on the stove.
"I am cooking spaghetti." She replied.

"Ooh I love spaghetti." I said.

"Cas!" I hear Dean call me from upstairs. I get up from the stool and walked up stairs. "Yes?" I asked as I walked into his room. "I got your homework, I just said you weren't feeling good today, but we have math and English homework, and then we have to start our History project, and you are my partner." He said with a wink. "Ok." I said. Then we started working.

*I did this whole chapter in Castiels point of view because I thought it would be more interesting I hope you enjoyed it, comment what you think. :). Btw next chapter I'll probably have Deans POV*