Chapter 2

Deans point of view.

Friday after school

"C'mon Cas please?" I begged over the phone, "Your parents won't figure out I promise."

"Dean... but what if they do? Do you know how much trouble I would be in? especially cause..." He trailed off.

"Cause what?" I asked.

"Your a guy. You know how my parents are Dean, if they figured out I was gay they would take away my life and never let me out of sight again," Cas said over the phone.

"I know.... but I won't let them figure out, are they asleep? It's 11:30 they should already be asleep."

"Yeah they are asleep." He sighed.

"Ok, I'll be at your house in a few minutes." I said then hung up the phone.

I grabbed my jacket off the ground and pulled it on. I opened my door and walked out in the hall trying to be quiet but Sam caught me.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked.

"Erm, going to the fridge..." I lied.

"In your jacket and boots yeah right. Your sneaking out aren't you?" He said.

"Dammit," I said under my breath, "Please don't tell mom and dad." I said.

"Why shouldn't I tell them?" He asked folding his arms across his chest.

"Cause Ill give you half of my allowance for the week?"

"Ok then that means you give me half of your allowance this week and next week." He said with a smirk.

"What? No just this week." I said confused.

"Nuh-uh. Last week you said if I didn't tell mom and dad that you got a C in math on your report card that you would give me half of your allowance this week." He said still smirking.

I rolled my eyes then said, "Bitch."

He replied with, "Jerk." Then walked back in his room pleased with himself.

I left the house careful not to wake my parents then drove to Cas' house.

I parked down the street just incase (like always) his parents wake up. (So they won't see his car.)

I got out of my car and walked to Cas' house.

The window to his room was unlocked so I opened it and crawled in.

Cas was locking his door as I came in.

He turned around and smiled as he saw me. "Hey babe." I said sitting on his bed. "Are we staying here? Or leaving?" He asked. "Whatever you want to do." I said laying back on his bed. Cas walked over to his door and turned off the light switch. "We can just stay here, we have to be quiet tho." He said walking back over to his bed and laying down next to me. "Ok," I whispered. "Is this quiet enough." I barely made any noise. He giggled then scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arms around him and nibbled at his ear lobe. "You smell so good." He said pressing his face into my shirt. "What cologne do you use?" He asked. "Im not telling you." I replied.
"Why not?" He said in a (fake) sad voice. "Cause it's a secret, plus I don't know what it's called." I said.

Cas laughed then looked at me. He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but didn't say anything. I made a "Shh" sound then pressed my lips to his. We kissed slowly for a few minutes then Cas pulled away.

He rolled around so his back was touching my chest, my arms still wrapped around him.

~

Castiel's point of view

I woke up to the sound of my mom knocking on my door and saying, "Castiel get up, breakfast is ready! If you don't get up I will unlock this door and wake you up!"

"Ugh," I moaned then rolled on my back to notice that Dean never left. Panic shot through my body and I didn't know what to do. "Cas I'm gonna unlock the door!" I heard my mom yelling.

I sat up and tried to wake Dean up as fast as I could without making him freak out. He woke up and noticed what was happening. "What do I do?!" He asked in a harsh whisper. "I don't know!" I said panicking. I heard my mom open my door and when I looked beside me there was no one there.

"What is taking you forever Cas?" My mom asked.

"Erm I just wanted to get ready before breakfast." I replied.

"Why didn't you answer me?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear I'm sorry mum I didn't mean to scare you." I lied.

"Ok well come to the table when your ready." She said then left, closing the door behind her.

"Dean..?" I hissed. Dean crawled out from under my bed.

"Well that was close." He said looking a little frightened. "Yeah, a little to close." I said then fell into his arms.

"C-Cas?" I heard Dean's voice but couldn't respond. All of a sudden my vision got blurry.

My vision came back what it felt like in 15 minutes, and I saw Dean leaning over me asking what's wrong. He looked scared and frightened and he didn't know what to do.

"I'm okay." I managed to say.

After a while I sat up. "What happened?" I asked not sure. "You just collapsed in my arms and then you were passed out for like 2 minutes." He said his voice shaky. "Oh," I replied still confused.

"Are you ok? What can I do?" He asked. "I'm fine, I just got to," I started getting up but then Dean grabbed me. "Whoa take it easy." He said sitting me back down. "What do you need?" He asked.

"My medication it's in my top drawer." I replied. He got them and I took two pills. He sat next to me and placed a hand on my knee. "I didn't know you were on medication." He whispered.

"Yeah, I got to take two everyday and last night I forgot to take one." I said.

"Oh....are you feeling better now?" He said. "Yeah I'm fine, you should go now tho." I said standing up.

"Ok." He said also standing up. "Don't you ever do that again, you fucking scared me." He said hugging me. I smiled then gave him a kiss then he left.

*Sorry for short chapter :/*