Chapter 5

*guys I'm switching tenses Im going to start writing in present tense instead of past. Enjoy. :)*

DEANS POINT OF VIEW

"How am I possibly going to get my school work done when your in my room goofing off?" I ask looking up from my book at Cas.

"Fine, I'll leave." He says walking over to the door. "No!" I say falling out of bed to grab his hand. He laughs and looks down at me. "But you gotta get your school done." He says mocking me.

"Forget school." I say pulling him down with me. He giggles as I pull him down. "You should smile more." I say. "Why?" He asks grabbing my amulet necklace. "Cause I love when you smile." I say. Then lift up his chin with my finger and kiss him.

KNOCK KNOCK!
"Dinners ready!" I hear my mom call.
"Lets go eat dinner." I say then we head downstairs.

~

"Dean, you should be more like Cas." Sammy says.

"What do you mean?" I ask putting another piece of stake in my mouth.

"You know like actually help me with school, and be nicer." He replies taking a sip of his drink.

"What?! Im nice." I say. "Well Cas is nicer." He says. I look over to Cas who is blushing.

"It's just cause I lived with you your whole life, you don't know Cas quiet yet, he's VERY mean." I say smirking at Cas. "No I'm not!" Cas says defending himself.

"Yes you are," I say then look over back to Sam. "And he's a biter." I finish.

"No I'm not." Cas says pushing me with one hand on the shoulder. "And I don't bite!"

I look back over at Cas. "What about last week, in the bathroom?"

He took a moment to remember then said: "Ohh shut up!"

I laugh then eat another piece of steak.

"What happened in the bathroom, uh-oh I don't think we can trust you guys sharing a bed room. It sounds like y'all are getting serious." My dad joked.

"Nah, I wish, but Mr. Cas over here is too much of a goody to shoe." I say.

"Ooh Dean wants to do the dirty with youuu." Sam jokes.

"Welcome to the family Cas," My mom says. "and this is not even a bad dinner conversation in our house." She jokes.

We finish dinner than head back upstairs.

Cas sits on the ground and stares t the ground. I start my school again but can't help but notice Cas' deep in thought. I wonder if he thinks what we were talking about at dinner was true.

"You know we were kidding right?" I finally say looking at him.

"Uh," He stutters looking up at me. "Yeah." He says nodding. "Good." I whisper then look back at my work.

A few minutes later I finish my work and throw the books down on the ground.

"Why don't you come up here?" I say patting next to me. He looks up at me then joins me.

"You know, they're gonna come looking for me." He says. "Yeah, that's what I figured but you can't go back with them. Cas they abused you, you deserve so much better babe. And I promise I'll take care of you." I say.

"I know," He says. He moves so where he's sitting on my lap and we are face to face. "Thank you Dean, for everything. For putting up with my bullshit and my wacko family. Everything." He says.

"And-"

"Shut the fuck up, and just kiss me god dammit." I demand.

He giggles then presses his lips to mine. He pulls back to catch his breathe. I kiss his neck then say: "God I love you so much."

I continue sucking at his neck, making him moan. "Deannn, stop!" He screamed (playfully). He puts his hands on my cheeks so I can't move. "Your the one that bites." He said with a smirk then he crawls off the bed and runs out the room. "Wh-where you going?!" I shout after him then lazily get up.

I walk halfway downstairs stopping where Cas stopped. At the front door my mom was standing there talking to someone. "Im sorry but Castiel is not here, and unfortunately I don't know where he is." My mom lied.

"Ok, well we just really miss him and don't know where he is, if you find out where he is please let us know." A woman, that I assumed was Cas' mom, says and she sounded like she was crying.

"Well I hope you find him soon, I am so sorry this had happened."My mom lied again, then shut the door. Cas looked at me. "Dean, my mom is worried, I have to let her know I'm ok."

"Cas, no, they are lying they know that you are ok." I say grabbing his shoulders. "Dont fall for it, you can't, if you go back with them they are going to abuse you! And I can't let that happen again."I say pulling him into a hug. "Im so sorry, I know it's hard, but you can't go back home." I say running my hand through his hair.

He pulls back and looks up at me. "Can I at least write her a letter saying that I'm fine?" He asks.

"Sure." I reply. "That's ok, lets do that." I say with a faint smile.

"Excuse me." He says then runs upstairs into the bathroom.

I sigh then walk downstairs. "Do you think they'll be back?" I ask my mom. "I don't know honey, I hope not I hate lying to her." She says. "Yeah, I hope not too." I say.

~

Me, Mom, Dad, and Sammy watched tv together for about a hour then they all went to bed. Cas was still in the bathroom and he was starting to scare me.

I walked upstairs and to the bathroom door. I put my ear up to the door but heard nothing. I knock on the door and say: "Hey Cas, how you doing buddy?" I ask keeping my voice smooth.

"I'm fine, just give me a few more minutes." He says. I say "Kay." Then walk into my room.

I pull off my jeans and shirt, then put on pajama pants. I sit down on the floor next to my bed and set up a video game and start playing.

About five minutes later Cas came in. "Hey handsome." I say glancing over to Cas then back at my game.

In the corner of my eye I see him just staring at me so I look over.No he wasn't staring at me. He was staring at my abs.

"You like anything you see?" I smirk. He looked up to my eyes and blushed.

He walked over to my bed and sat down. He put his legs on either side of my face and crossed them on my chest, strapping me in. I tilted my head back, so I could look at him. "You ok?" I ask. "Why wouldn't I be? I mean I do have the hottest guy in high school trapped under my legs, plus this guy just so happens to be shirtless." He smirked. "Somehow it is attractive that you think you have me whipped." I say. "I do have you whipped." He says. "No you don't," I protest. "Well you certainly don't have me whipped." He argues. "True." I agree. "Cause your so hard headed." I say. "I am not!" He says. "Uh-huh surrre." I say then look back at my game.

"Way to go Cas, you got me killed." I joke. "Your welcome." He says.

He starts playing with my hair as I play my game. "You should start having your hair like this." He says. "Cas I can't see my hair." I reply. "Oh yeah," He says then grabs something from my side table. "Here." He said putting his phone out in front of me. (Which was on camera) "And why should I have it like this?" I ask then look back at my game. "Cause you look hot with your hair flat." He says then continues to mess with my hair.

"Ooh! Do you have hair gel?" He asks getting up. "Yeah it's on my dresser." I reply. He grabs it then comes sit back down. "Im gonna make you have a Mohawk." He says. I laugh then say: "Have fun doing that."

"Ta-da!" He said putting his phone back out in front of my face. It was a small Mohawk, of course, but it still looked kind of cool. "Awesome." I say.
"I really like this one on you, you look so badass!" He says then runs his hand through my hair, messing it all up.

~

We stayed up for about another hour playing video games- well at lest I was playing video games Cas just watched.

"Can we go to bed now?" Cas asks. "Your tired?" I ask. "Dean, I've been telling you I'm tired for over thirty minutes now." He complained. "Ok, let me turn my game off." I say then turn it off and get up off the ground.

Cas scoots over and gets under the blankets and then I get under to. Cas leans over and kisses me. "Night hottie." He smirks. "Good night babe."
He scoots closer where he's half laying on me half not. His hand on my chest and head on my shoulder. "I could get used to this." I say... then we fall asleep.