I will miss u...

Next morning

Malhotra's mansion

All were having their breakfast.

"Mukti, manik I have something to say", nyonika said to get their attention

"Yes mom what is it", asked mukti eating her toast.

"We will be having a guest with us by tomorrow. She is mine and raj bestfriend daughter. She will stay with us for somedays.I hope u two don't have problem with it. ", asked nyonika still knowing their answer.

"I dont have problem with it but i cant promise to be present for welcoming her tomorrow, I have to attend a meeting with dhruv.", said mukti sipping her juice.

"Mom she is ur best friend daughter ,I dont have any problem if she stays here until she disturbs me and ask her not to be near me.", says manik sternly.

"Manik she is not like other girls, she is a nice girl. Dont judge her before meeting her.", nyonika explains.

"Its the same thing u said when u took me with u on ur friend daughter's birthday and that girl was shamelessly throwing herself on me and was following me like my shadow. She was damn irritating. ", said manik making a angry face.

"Bhai u should be happy na to get attention of girls.", teased mukti.

"I hate such girls and mom plz tell her to stay away from me and my room.",answered manik looking at nyonika.

"Manik u are going to behave nicely with her and yes u r going to pick her tomorrow from airport.", said raj wiping his hands with napkins ignoring maniks anger.

"Dad I will behave nicely with her but I am not going to pick her up, send the driver.", argued manik.

"I m not asking u manik, I m telling u and it will not look good if we send driver and she has never come to mumbai before, so u are going to pick her up and no more questions. ", stated raj firmly and got up from his seat.

"But dad..", manik started to deny but raj cut him off.

"I m going to office nyonika , I will see u at the evening.", raj said putting his coat ignoring manik's excuses.

Nyonika nodded and raj went.

"Mom I am also leaving, bye.", said mukti getting up swallowing a toast in a hurry.

She hugged manik and nyonika and ran to the door.

"Mom why dad is forcing me to pick her up. I dont want to be around such girls. U all know me right.", asked manik calmly.

"Manik, first of all stop judging her. U haven't met her and u are jumping on conclusions about her. She is a nice girl and I know she is not like the others.
Ur dad just want that she is comfortable here. Sameer has trusted us on her daughter and raj want to keep his trust safe.
Manik u have to just pick her up and if she behaves like other girls than I will never ask u to do it.", nyonika explains manik.

Manik nods his head.

"Ok but if she behaves like other stupid girls than u will ask her to stay away from me and u will not force me.", asks manik sternly.

"Yes", nyonika said happily.

"Ok I will pick her tomorrow but how will I recognize her.", asks manik smiling seeing his mom happy.

"Even I dont know how she looks. I will call sameer and ask her number and give it to u,okay.", asks nyonika to get his opinion.

"Okay.. then I will see u in the evening. I have a meeting. ", manik says getting up.
He hugs her. She kisses his forehead.