'I missed calling you that'

Nyonika smiles at manik and all moved to the middle of the hall.

Nyonika gestures him to stand beside Nandini and he walks up to her.

All eyes were set on the couple and manik turns to Nandini to stand face to face.

He looks at her and she looks at him back.

There was a silent talk going between them through their eyes but soon enough Nandini smile at him which made manik smile at her too in return.

"Bhai",mukti said him.

Manik nodded at her and took out the box from his jacket pocket and looked up at cabir once nervous.

Cabir nodded at him and manik took out the ring and gave the box to mukti.

He looked at Nandini and she forwarded her hand in front.

Manik holded it in his right hand and look at her.

Her eyes held nervousness, excitement,scared and determination on it.

He hold his hand a bit tighter and she wrap her thumb around one of his finger in return flashing him a nervous smile.

He lifts his left hand and slowly slides the ring on her finger.

Everyone clapped for them and went silent after a while.

Navya passed Nandini the ring and she took it from her.

She looked at manik once before taking his right hand and sliding the ring in his finger.

Everyone clapped again louder this time and the elders hugged each other.

Manik was still holding her hand rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand.

Nandini blushed at the gesture but was interrupted by the gang who came and congratulate them.

"Picture time.",dhruv said and asked one of the photographer to take their photos.

All gathered to each other side pushing each other and Nandini was pressed with manik on her side.

He gave her a smirk before wrapping his hand around her.

She looked at him surprised and he smiled down at her when the camera clicks the picture.

They turn to camera and gave a smile.

Everyone came soon one by one near them congratulating them and giving their blessings.

Soft music was playing and most of the couples were dancing on the floor.

"U guys should go and dance. It's your day.",alya said them to which everyone agreed.

Manik looked at Nandini and forwarded his left hand to her.

"Wanna dance??",he asked her.

"Yes",she said and gave her hand in his.

The other guys too joined with their partners while Karan and Arya went with a random girls.

Manik lead her to the middle of the dance floor and puts her hand in his shoulder. He holds her left hand with his right and put his left hand on her back.

They slowly move with the music.

"Finally I got the time to talk to you.",manik said looking at her and she smiled.

"What do you want to talk about?",nandini asked him slowly.

"Dad wanted to do the press conference today in the evening but I wanted to inform everyone at the office first then do the press conference and also tonight it would have been hectic. So I hope u don't mind, I actually wanted to ask you first but I didn't see you and it was all of a sudden so I hope u are not upset or mad at me for that and would understand the reason.You aren't mad at me, Are you??",manik asked her looking thoughtful.