'Manik fed me pizza, bhai'

Next morning..

Manik gets up early and gets dressed for office. His phone rings and he picks it up.

"Yes Sahir?",he asks setting his hairs.

"Mr. Khurana came with lawyer for bail. I had to let them go but the hearing will be soon. I would suggest you solve it upon yourselves without the court hearing. It will be more convenient and faster.",sahir replied over the phone.

"Hmm thanks. I will see into it.",manik said and hangs up.

He picks his bag and calls pooja on the way down.

"Fix a Meeting with the khurana and ask my lawyer to be available and to get in touch with me.",he said and hung up.

"Manik",raj calls and manik stops on his way and walks to him. Raj came back yesterday night as he had a meeting he couldn't miss or postpone and will be going back in the afternoon.

"Yes?",he asks sitting beside him on the dining table.

"Have breakfast with me. I need to talk with you.",he said and manik nods and serves himself.

"Is everything fine in the office?",raj asks and manik frowns but nod.

"Yes dad. Everything is fine. Why?.",manik said him with a smile.

"I got a call today from the khurana. He was talking about you.",raj said and manik looks down.

"Sorry.",he apologized for lying.

"Tell me the truth.",raj insisted.

Manik explained everything to him and raj nods.

"Dad I don't want to let them go so easily. I want them to get punished for their crimes. You know she poisoned the kids. What if something would have happened to them. And I caught them red handed stealing files or misplacing whatever, even she harmed nandini and created trouble in the office. Everytime I took it lightly thinking it's just some jealousy and competition but not this time. I am going to meet the khurana. I am gonna make sure that he puts his own daughter behind the bars or watch his company fall down.",manik said angry.

Raj held his hands.

"Manik I trust you. She deserves the punishment. Just be careful. It won't look good if you are caught up in this court drama and media during your wedding. ",Raj said him and manik nods.

"So how is my daughter?",raj asked with a bright smile.

"She is good, enjoying her leave, I was going to stop by and meet her before leaving for office.",manik answers and raj laughs.

"She is precious, don't hurt her. Take good care of her.",raj said patting his shoulder.

"I know dad and I try but unknowingly I hurt her or am responsible for it. She says its okay and she is fine but I don't feel okay with it. Yesterday I apologized to her for being responsible of whatever soha did to her and she understood it and was okay, I feel that if I don't punish soha than I will be betraying nandini and hurt her more. You know everytime some argument took place between them I always scolded nandini and told her to act professional. I always stopped her from doing something wrong and never said anything to soha. I don't know why I ever did that but now I feel so guilty about it. I feel like I was unfair and biased and I need to do something to make it okay.",manik said his eyes reflecting how guilty and hurt he is.

"Did you said her all this?",raj asked.

"Yes when we were together , I did but she said that its fine and not my fault but I know it is.",manik said him.