Lifestyle

Growing up in a 2 bedroom apartment with a single mother of 2. My mom didn't care for me or my little sister, being that I had to grow up fast. Basically having to raise me and take care of my little sister. I couldn't do anything. My life wasn't easy as some people would think, I couldn't go to parties, school dances or Nothing, I had to worry about if my little sister is okay at all times.

Don't get me wrong, my mother always had food in the fridge and a place for us to stay with lights, water, and cable, but she was just never home, she did what a parent suppose to do but she wasn't a fit parent, you get what I'm saying?

I don't ever want my little sister to have to worry about Anything, I don't want Her going through the shit I have been through in life that people wouldn't understand or even believe, I could say My Life wasn't perfect at all.

Providing for me and my "daughter "is what some will say, wasn't easy I started working at Publix at the age of 16, I wasn't even there long before I left and went over to  "Diamonds'' the biggest strip club in town, of course since I was only 17 It was hard for me to work there but the manager understood and hired me anyway, now I'm living the fast money life, Tameka by day but Honey at night.
Will thing's Be For better or worse?