chapter 4

King -
   After Tameka left, Tay hit me up to hit up Diamonds, if it was up to this nigga he would go out every night just for the hell of it we all supposed to meet there at 9:00 It was only 7:30 so I still had time to get ready, I walked to my patio, lighting a freshly rolled blunt, I Inhaled letting the smoke fill my system then exhaled, a few more puffs I was done, letting It out I walked back inside to start getting ready, starting the shower so it can heat up, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, stepping into the shower, immediately letting the water relieve my stress, Washing up and rinsing off I got out wrapping a towel around me, I headed to my closet.
Deciding on black and red long sleeve shirt,red pants to top it off I put on my black balenciagas, I added my 2 gold Chains and a gold Rolex ,spraying Cologne on me.
Looking at the time it was 8:30, I only got 30mins to get there the drive is about 20mins away not too far, grabbing my keys to my black Audi and heading down the stairs.
Before stepping out of the house I Armed the alarm, closed and locked up, got in my car, and drove down the driveway.

                           Tameka
  After i left King house i went home to start getting ready for work, when i pulled up Nae car was already there.
I got a sleeping Neka out of the car, trying my best not to wake her, cause she will cry when I leave.

"Hey Boo"I look over to Nae on the couch

"Hey I gotta hurry up and get ready, thanks for watching neka for me," I said going up the stairs to lay Neka down in her bed. I walked out walking inside my room to take a quick shower. After my 15minute shower i did my hygiene putting on a T-shirt and some sweats with my Nike slides,
  I got my Nike bag from inside my closet ,putting everything i need in my bag plus my outfit for tonight .Unplugging everything then turning off the lights I closed my room door then headed to Nieka's room to see she still sleep I kissed her on the forehead, then left out her room leaving the door open.
  "Alright I'm out," I said leaving out the front door. I jogged to my car looking at the time on my phone its 8:15 I gotta perform at 9:30 tonight I only gotta perform 1 time then I just give floor dances for the rest of the night after that I'm done for tonight so I might be home by midnight.
Pulling up to diamonds, Parking in my usual spot I enter through the back door where all the usual strippers enter, I hate the smell inside the back room where all the strippers get ready, it smells like a stank pussy, burnt weave, and cheap perfume. I'm not like these other strippers who get happy that a big baller is coming to the club and opening they legs for anything no i'm different ,I get enough money by working the Pole and doing floor dances i make atleat $5000 a night.

It was 9:20 so I had 10mins to get ready I put on my outfit for tonight which consist of a Victoria Secret Cheetah Print Bra and matching Thong and my Black high heels

"You on in 5 honey "The stage manager Timmy said
I put on a little make-up nothing major just eye-liner,Mascarea and red lip-stick, with my mask to cover my face, nobody cant know i work here.

"Honey your on"He shouted I Walked outside the room and stood behind the curtain Waiting to be announced

"INTRODUCING HONEYYY " Body party by Ciara started to blast through the club speakers, to this day on I still get nervous but I gotta remember this is helping Neka and I financially, I don't like my job but I gotta do what I have to do

                      *KING
Tay brought us to this strip club in town that we come to once in a blue moon, sitting, smoking, and Chilling in VIP the Dj Called Honey got the whole crowd going.
This bad stripper came out dancing to that song by Ciara, but she had on a mask the whole time she was dancing she was looking at me, that same look Tameka gave me at the club that made me wanna fuck her right then and there.
No lie she is good.
When she was done she had a security guard come pick up her money for her off the floor and walked to the back.

                        Tameka
After my performance the security guard  went to pick up my money and put it in a garbage bag for me to bring it to my car i will count the money when i get home these hoes sneaky, they got sticky fingers.

"Honey you did for the night you can go home now!" Timmy said , i grabbed my bag taking out my clothes to put them back on , after putting on my sweats , t-shirt and nike slides, i got my keys and phone out my bag and headed out the back door.

While walking to my car i see somebody leaning on it while looking at they phone i already knew who it was so i didn't really worry about it.