Chapter 10

King
Tameka has been acting a little strange lately, it's unlike her. We will go by the trap she will complain and cry saying she doesn't like the smell it will make her throw up. She eats a lot now and then some days she can't eat at all. W just dropped Neka off to daycare. Going for a mall run but first, we going to stop by the trap.

"I'll stay in the car while you go inside, " she said with a disgusted look on her face

"no you coming in, I'm not leaving you in the car, and I'm not going be in there long "I got out of the car and walked to her side and grabbed her hand we walked to the door, got the usual wassup and kept moving, I did my usual run through in the rooms.

"aye boss we got a meeting with the new connects tomorrow night," Kev said

"alright " I walked back out, I opened the door for Tameka to get in then went to my side and started the car, and drove towards the mall.

I looked over and Tameka was on her phone, pulling up, I found a parking spot and we got out, she grabbed my hand and we walk inside.

"what store we going to? " she asked while looking at her phone

"the jewelry store. "I respond

"Wassup King" my jewler shouted as I entered the store "I have your order right here " I bought Tameka and Neka a gold diamond necklace, that says queen and princess with diamonds in the name.I took it out the box and told her to turn around so I can put it on.

"King this is so beautiful, "she said with tears in her eyes, I whipped her tears grabbed the other box and we left out the mall.

"you hungry? "I asked Her

"Yes I'm craving McDonald," she said with a big ass smile on her face, we got to the car and drove to McDonald's which is down the street

"welcome to McDonalds how may i help you?" The lady said once we pulled up

"what you want, "I asked looking towards her way.

"an Mc Chicken, no mayo, add cheese and bacon with extra pickles a small fry, an ice tea, cookie, and cream ice cream, "she said looking at her phone

"and a large fry with ice tea" I simply said

"that will be $12.45 we drove up to the next window, payed then got our food, when I was driving I'll glance over at her here and there.
  By time we arrived home she was almost done
I just stared at her.
"what the fuck you looking at? "She said rolling Her eyes, I didn't even say anything I got out of the car, got my bag, and went inside the house. I went an sat in the living room and ate my fries

"bae I'm sorry "she so  bi-polar

Tameka
I left out the living room and went upstairs, King just got me mad,when I went inside the bedroom I took off my clothes and put on one of kings t-shirts, and laid down.
10mins Of just laying there I heard the room door open then closed, then I heard the toilet flush and The sink water running when he was done he came and laid down by me, and we took a nap.
I woke up out my sleep, feeling the urge to throw up I ran to the bathroom throwing up everything I ate today.

*King
Tameka woke me up out of my sleep by jumping up and running to the bathroom, when I got in there she was throwing up, so I grabbed a towel and held her hair until she was done.

"you good? " I know something wrong.

"yea I'm alright," she said whipping her mouth. I gave her the towel and went inside the cabinet and got the pregnancy test I bought the other day ever since she started throwing up.

"I'm not pregnant I don't know why you giving me that for!"She said getting all mad

"I know your cycle ain't on, I already got that shit marked in my calendar from the beginning To end and you missed it cause you ain't tell me to get those damn feminine products from the store so take that damn test, "I said

"No I'm not taking it, "she said looking at me in The mirror

"I will make you pee on the fucking stick myself, TAKE THE SHIT! "I walked out of the bathroom, closed the door, and laid down. Trying to process everything that's going on I just didn't understand why.