✘ mackenzie drazan

name: mackenzie drazan

age: 22

hair: brunette

eyes: blue

hometown: woodside, ca, us

trivia: she was scouted multiple times by agencies when she was younger, but her parents didn't think it was the right time for her. once she was 15 though, her parents let her start modeling. she loves competitive horseback riding and competed in several shows. she also likes to volunteer for NCEFT, "where they treat young children with neuromuscular disorders and other disabilities through horseback riding." something really random about her is that she lives biking in central park in nyc and hates bats after one flew into her house.

quote: "always give 200 percent effort."

personal opinion: i think she has a unique look to her. i know i remember suggesting her to someone before, but i'm glad i'm actually posting her now. also i added that extra picture of her riding from when she was younger, thought it was a cute addition to this. if you search her you can find a bunch of equestrian shots of her so if your doing a horse book or something she'd be a good candidate.

face claim # 103

okay so really random, but the last song to play on my phone was contagious by night riots

okay so really random, but the last song to play on my phone was contagious by night riots. what was the last song you listened to? don't forget to check back a few chapters to see how you can get your book a shout out!