✘ jon kortajarena

name: jon kortajarena

age: 31

hair: brown

eyes: brown

hometown: bilbao, spain

zodiac: taurus

trivia: he's a model who enjoys photography and indie films. he was discovered while vacationing in barcelona. not only that but he acts too like in the films a single man and other short films.

personal opinion: obviously i had to pick the gif of him with a tiger

suggested by: bassladcth

face claim #181

IMPORTANT STUFF: 

IMPORTANT STUFF: 

so i'm thinking about publishing another book. yes, it's true. but i need your help. so i wanted a book where people submit me weird TRUE stories that happened to them. crazy stuff happens to me all the time, yet i have no friends to share it with, maybe the same happens to you. 

in the book, i would publish your story in the book and anything you submit would be anonymous unless you tell me otherwise. does that sound cool? lame? or what? this book depends heavily on readers sending stories, i mean that's all it is, so it's important to me that i know if people are going to submit stories. there would be other content in the book as well, like maybe fan submitted short stories, or other cool stuff. not too sure on that exactly, this is all still in the development stage. i may have a few contests here for the other book, so if you're all interested i can post more on that.

but yeah that's all. i'm really looking forward to your feedback on the idea and hopefully, then i can! so awesome! have a fantastic day!