✘ stephen james

name: stephen james

age: 25

hair: brown

eyes: green

hometown: fulham, london, uk

zodiac: sagittarius

trivia: he is a lover of animals and soccer. he says his favorite movie is monty python life of brian and says he's always wanted to travel to chile. his parents are his idols and says if he could describe himself in one word it would be jewish. 

quote describing tattoos: "the first tattoo was a star of david on my right elbow. i got that in prague. when i was playing soccer, i had friends who were tattoo artists, so i used to spend a lot of time in tattoo shops, but my friends would never give me a tattoo. they'd always tell me that i'd regret it, so i got my first tattoo at a random shop. after that, my friends were fine tattooing me; i think they just didn't want to do that first one. i have a whole arm of dalí [paintings]. when i was in barcelona, i started studying him and became fascinated with his personality. i found a lot of similarities [between us], given the way he was perceived as being eccentric, and i'd experienced a lot of that playing soccer."

personal opinion: i'm such a sucker for guys with dogs. even if he wasn't holding a dog, i'd still be all over him.

suggested by: gruhmpy

face claim #167

i had no intention of writing out all of his tattoos so i just put a quote

i had no intention of writing out all of his tattoos so i just put a quote. shout out to his interview with vogue for that one.