Chapter 1

"C'mon, we're gonna be late if you don't get your ass a little faster down here!", Danny yelled up the stairs.

"I'm nearly done, just one minute!", I replied.

"I gonna wait in the car."

I wrapped the scarf around my neck before jumping down the stairs and leaving the house.

"Oh, you're really ready?", he asked with a wide grin on his face.

"Shut up and start the engine, we're gonna be late", I replied with a wink.

As he drove down the hill I took a deep breath.

"So much hectic - I can't really believe that it's my birthday." I looked at him. He drove concentrated but answered: "If you want to see the match from the beginning we need to get there that early." I knew that he was making fun of me but I didn't care. He was my best friend so I couldn't be really angry with him.

I leaned back in my seat and started thinking.

I had broke up with my boyfriend Adam. We had been a couple for over three years but then everything fall apart... Daniel had been there for me and because I had lived with my ex-boyfriend he took me with him. That's one year ago. We had been best friends for so long and I was so thankful to him and all he did for me.

"Elli?" I woke up of my day-dreaming and looked at him. "What are you thinking about?"

"Doesn't matter", I replied shortly and put my eyes down, “and don't call me Elli, you know I don't like it.”

"C'mon! Adam?" I looked up again.

"What? No...!", I lied but I knew he'd knew it, too.

"Don't think about him anymore", Daniel said softly and touched my head. I looked at him for just a second and smiled.

"I even don't want to think about him", I told him. "Today's my birthday and I'm on the way to the greatest stadium to see the greatest football-team winning with the best friend I could ever ask for." He looked at me than back concentrated of driving the car but I could see that he was smiling, too.

After we drove a while he interrupted the silence:

"I believe that you won't forget this day", he said while grinning. I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." He was still grinning what made me more and more confused and curious.

"Oh c'mon, what did you plan?"

"You'll see", he said again and I knew that I won't have a chance to get the secret out of him.

"You're so nasty – it's my birthday!", I started one last try but he shook his head.

"I won't tell you, you have to wait." I pushed my lips forward but shut my mouth 'cause whatever I would try he wouldn't tell me.

Heaven nor HellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara