Chapter 2

Two hours later we had reached our designation: Dortmund.

One hour left 'til the entry.

I jumped from one feet to the other. Daniel grinned while putting a cigarette on.

"You're so nervous!" He nearly laughed.

"Yeah - and I want to know what you'd plan!"

"I won't tell you, whatever you'll do", he grinned.

"Why?!" I braced the hands against my hip.

"Because it's so funny to see you that curious!" He touched my hair like I would be a little girl. I am 22!

“I'm not a little girl anymore...”, I muttered.

“But you're my little girl, okay?” Daniel pulled me close for a hug what made me smile.

“Okay.”

The time ran fast so we needed to go to the entry.

“I'm so exited to be back on the south bank”, I said as we climbed the stairs.

“There wouldn't ever be a better place”, Daniel replied.

The south bank was already full of people dressed in black and yellow, holding up their scarfs and banners. I'm home.

We got a good place right in the middle, Daniel behind me.

The match was awesome, within the first ten minutes Dortmund scored the first goal, made by Marco Reus.

I smiled and was once again proud that I wore my jersey of him. He was my favorite player from all of them anyway.

Daniel slapped me on the shoulder. I turned my head to look at him. He smiled and I smiled back. I was so happy that I had him. My best friend.

He gave me a wink and I turned back going on watching the match.

In the end Dortmund won with a 2:0, the second goal scored Nuri Sahin.

I was happy and still full of adrenaline as we left the bank.

“The best birthday ever!”, I grinned to Daniel as we were in front of the stadium.

“But it didn't end yet...” I looked at him with one eyebrow up.

“What do you mean with that?” Daniel was still grinning and didn't look at me.

“Danny!” Okay, now I really sound like a little girl...

“You're sure you really wanna know now?”, he asked while standing right in front of me.

“Yeah!”

“Alright then.” Daniel took my scarf off. “Turn around.” Still confused about what he had planed I turned and he blindfolded me.

“So now?”, I asked curiously.

“Now give me your hand and follow me”, I heard his voice right next to my left ear. Hesitant I gave him my hand. He took it and I followed him without even knowing where'd we'll go.