viii

i'm sorry for the pain.

jimin was alone, like always. he looked up the sky, waiting for it to rain. the rain that washes him away, the rain that always made him sick. but jimin loved it anyway. he loved the agonyn feeling of sadness, blues, where there's no space left for joy.

jimin walked past a guy living on streets of busan, he was homeless and looked like he needed some help. and so jimin helped, maybe it wasn't a lot, but it was what jimin grew up to do.

"t-thank you, you're one kind person, anyone would be so lucky to have you." the guy took hold of the twenty dollar bill that jimin just handed two seconds ago and smiled genuinely.

jimin walked towards the opposite path, waving back to the now happy guy he gave money to.

he remembered his childhood days, jimin and his dad walking around the park spending their last few moments together until one day his dad left to marry someone else other than his mom. his dad was the person that taught him to give to those in need.

even when jimin's family had their own problem, they managed to give because
they cared. he grew up to live happily but soon felt useless constantly seeing his dad with a new family.

what made him leave? jimin always wondered, struggling to contain all the answers to the question he never had the actual answer to. his answers were always thoughtless; maybe jimin's existence was just a mistake.

all the memories came flooding in; blurry colours were soon visible, the sunset spread tints of blues, oranges, and such beautiful colours that he couldn't identify through words. words can't explain how much he looks up to his dad, he was the kindest person jimin has ever met.

"mom is hurting. why can't you come back?" jimin mumbled to himself, the people passing by him suddenly gave him looks and disgusted thoughts.

jimin cried, droplets of rain slowly denting the ground with puddles. and so that was the moment he discovered that the sky cried with him.

__

so idk if you've noticed, but the sky 'crying' is a symbol of jimin's tears. so in the story where i mention that it 'rains' that just indicates jimin's tears.
so basically, when it rains -- jimin cries.