Chapter 34: Celebrations

I heard the sound of my pack celebrating as I edged closer to the beach, I stopped just at end of the woods and looked on; my pack were laughing and cheering. It warmed my heart to see them this way, I felt like I had done my job in protecting the pack; no more boys should shift now and the imprinter would be able to settle down with their mates. The baby of the group could focus on his school work now and actually find a job.

Maybe a few wolves will stop phasing, however I am sure that wouldn't happen for a year or so to make sure that La push was fully safe from leeches.

I had no clue what was in store for me and Sam but as long as he was by my side, nothing else mattered to me; in the future I would love to get married and have his children. I would like to give up my wolf but something told me that it wasn't time yet.

I let out a howl, the pack stop and look in my direction "One moment Jess" Sam calls out and rushes up the beach to the parking lot. He comes back in no time with a baby blue dress, bra, panties and a pair of flip flops "Here you go" He places them on the floor, giving me a kiss on my snout before running back over to the pack.

I quickly changed and exited the woods, I slowly walk over to the pack enjoying the light breeze that blow with the wind. As I got closer I saw the tribe leaders and my parents, I let out a little laugh and run into my father open arms "I am so proud of you" I pull away from him and look him in the eyes; his were filled with tears as did mine.

I felt another pair of arms wrap themselves around me "We both are" My mother mumbled into my shoulders.

"I love you both" I croaked out, both parent had their arms around me, squishing me into a sandwich.

"We love you too baby girl" They both replied as we broke apart, my eyes caught the figure of my imprint, he was looking over at us with a warm smile upon his lips.

"Go to him" My father whispers and fully lets go off me, I nod my head and place a kiss on my mothers and fathers cheek then ran over to my imprint and pack brothers and sisters.

"JESSICA!" The pack cheered. They took turns in pulling me into hugs and praising me for getting rid of the Cullen's once and for all.

"Jessy"

"Maddy"

Maddison moves from Jake's grip and sprints over to me, she jumps into my arms and held me tightly "Thank you" She mumbles to me.

"Your welcome" My grip tightened on my cousin, I knew she was safe from harm now and that Jacob would always look after her.

As I was about to pull away from Maddy a pair of muscly arms wrapped around both me and my cousin "Love ya sis" He says and kisses the side off my head.

"Love ya too bro" I finally pull away from the pair and went back to Sam, this time getting a proper hug from him.

"I am so proud of you Jess" I smiled and buried my head into his neck "I knew you were something special from the moment I met you"

I let out a giggle and pulled away "Your just saying that" I told him, gently smacking his arm.

"I mean it" He stares at me, his eyes held love and seriousness in them "My sweet" He says and kisses my forehead "Amazing" and my nose "Feisty" then my left cheek "Caring" then my right cheek, he smiles lightly at me "Beautiful" He whispers then pulls me into a warm and passionate kiss, our tongues fought a war for dominates.

Needing the air, I pull away. My face heated up as I notice the pack looking at us with wide grins upon their faces. My gaze fell to the ground, trying to hide the embarrassment, I felt Sam's finger underneath my chin, he pulls my head up to meet his eyes once more.

"Jessica" He breaths out and moves back a little, I look at him in confusion. I watch as his hands go into his short pockets, he looked kind of nervous. I saw the pack, elders and my parents move closer to us.

What on earth was going on?

I gasp in shock, my hand flew to my cover my mouth; Samuel Uley went down on one knee... Oh my god, my breath caught in my throat. Was this really about to happen? Was I dreaming? I look to my parent and Billy to see them beaming.

This was real.

"Ever since I became a wolf, the only thing I looked forward to was the chance of real love" He starts off "After a year of the change I thought that I would never find you" I saw tears well up in his eyes like they did mine "Then one night while on patrol, I saw you and everything was perfect" he pauses a moment "Well apart from the vampire that interrupted us" Me along with the group let out a chuckle "Seeing you in person, I was speechless. You were so beautiful and I thought to myself how lucky I was" I let out a sob "This is the women I was going to spend my life with and raise a family with" Sam moves his hand forward and grips hold of mine "I want forever with you Jessy" He sniffs a little making my heart warm.. He was my sweet wolf "Jessica Evans will you marry me?"

I remained silent for a moment, the whole pack held their breath. My face broke out into a large smile and tears fell from my eyes "YES!" I screamed out and jumped in my imprints arms. Everyone on the beach and cheered for us.

Sam pulls me in for a kiss "I love you Jessica Uley"

"I love you too Samuel Uley"