Epilogue

We planned a get together with my parents, the elders and our pack. Sam was in the kitchen preparing the meal for tonight. I had offered to cook but he told me to rest, I'm only in my early stages of my pregnancy and he's already having me not do much.

I sigh as I heard Sam mutter to himself, rolling my eyes I got up from the sofa to check on him "everything okay baby?" I let out a unlady like snort at the sight of my jumping out of his skin and dropping the chicken that was in his hand.

Sam clears his throat, his face bright red "Um," He rub the back of his neck, I smirked at my speed less husband. I raise my eyebrow at him "Um" He repeat.

A giggle escaped my lips "Well, well, well" I mocked "You got nothing Mr Uley" I drew closer to him, till we were face to face. His eyes flickered to my lips as mine did his "Would you like some help" I cooed, my hand went to his cheek and gently stroked him.

Sam let of a deep breath and slowly nodded his head, his eyes never once left mine "Yes please" I smile up at him and moved around him to get to the food.

"Dinner will be ready in a hour" I tell him.

By the time I had finished everyone began to arrive, Sam kept everyone of of the kitchen and had then seated in the living room, as the dining room was too small for the amount of guest we had.

I smile as the group chatted happily together, I was so glad to be part of such a family and couldn't wait to raise my own family in this lovely tribe "Boys help me with the food" I called out, I stood back as Paul, Jake and Sam rush over to get the bowls that was filled with food "And make sure the humans go first, wolf girls next then you boys" I ordered.

The boys muttered under their breaths, complaining about how the food would be gone before they had the chance to get some, making me roll my eyes. There was plenty of food for the whole damn town.

Dinner went by faster then expected, I look over a Sam. My hands began to sweat, what if they weren't happy about the news. I felt Sam's hand reach for mine, he nods and stands up clearing his throat gaining the attention off everyone.

"Well" Sam starts off looking over each and every person in the room before his eyes settled on me "Last week, I walked into the kitchen to get my lovely wife a glass of juice" His smile widened at the memory. I slowly stood up as well, Sam wrapped his arms around and placed his hands on my stomach.

We both smile as he slowly rubbed my stomach, I turn to the group in front of us to see the elders, my parent, Maddy and Leah smiling at us. My mother squealed in excitement the boys look at her confused "Oh my baby" she breathed out and shot out of her and pulled us into a hug "Really?"

I nod my head, tears welled up in my eyes, Sam puts his hand in his pockets and pulls out the picture of our baby and turns to the boys "On the door was this picture and the words I can't wait to meet you daddy"

I pull away from my mother to see the shocked looks upon their face "I'm going to be an uncle" Jacob bellows out and rushes over to me with Maddison and my father.

My father pulls me into his arms and places a kiss on my head "Congratulations baby girl" A lone tear fell from his eyes.

"Thank you daddy" I whispered to him and buried my head in his neck. . . I still couldn't believe it myself but in 8 months time I was going to be a mother.

8 months later
September the 19th I laid in a hospital bed after 7 hours of labor holding my little girl "she's perfect" I say looking down at her, she had mousy brown hair, her skin was lightly tanned and she had sea blue eyes. I look over at Sam with a bright smile "You ready to swap?" I ask him.

Sam leans over and take his daughter and places our son in my arms; we had twins, we were rather shocked at the news and it took time to get use to the idea off two babies. However looking at them now I wouldn't change it for the world.

Unlike his sister, he had jet black hair and was darker skinned but shared the same eyes. I let out a laugh as he yawned "is little man tired" I rocked him gently side to side. I heard foot steps coming towards the down, the family had arrived.

Just before they could knock Sam opened the door, the grouped awed at the sight of my daughter "come on in and meet our son as well" I called out, Sam moves back over to me, his eyes never left his daughter. I could tell from that moment she was going to be a daddy's girl as much as our son being a momma's boy.

"They are beautiful baby girl" My father spoke up. He leans over and kisses my forehead, his eyes look down at my son "Could I hold him?"

"Of course daddy" My father takes my son from me as mother takes my daughter from Sam.

"What are there names Jessy?" Jacob asks leaning over my mothers shoulder.

I look to Sam and smile at his "Sarah Jane Uley" I tell them looking right at Billy "After Sarah, Sam said she was a strong women and I know your not my father but I love you like one" I pause a moment "No offense daddy"

"None taken" He replies back.

I let out a giggle and turn back to Billy "And I want you be Grandpa Billy"

Billy sniffles but smiles all the same "Thank you honey"

"Little man is called Levi Jacob Uley" Sam spoke up "After and grandpa and his uncle Jacob.

"I am honored" Jake says his face lit up with happiness.

"Welcome to the world Sarah and Levi Uley" Everyone says as they were past about. I laid back in the bed and replayed my life since the imprint. I never thought I would find my imprint but here I am with him and my two beauitful babies.

Life couldn't be better.

Everyone left leaving me, Sam and the babies alone. Sam places the children on the bed and sits and the edge "I still can't believe how much has change" He says turning to face me.

"Me either" I whispered back "It feels like a dream and if it is one. I certainly don't want to wake" Sam let out a laugh.

"This is all real" He leans forwards his lips touching mine "You, me and our children" He mumbles "It's all real" I nod my head and crushed our lips together, we pulled apart at the sound of cooing. Sarah and Levi were both looking at us.

"Sing to them" Sam says to me "You have an amazing voice or maybe tell them a story"

I put on my thinking face, I knew the perfect story. I know with them only been young they wouldn't understand but I plan to repeat this story as my gran mother did to me. I lean toward my children and stroked their cheek before beginning the story. . . My story.

"Every ten years in the Even's bloodline a young girl becomes a guardian wolf"

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it :D I have just brought another Twilight story over from my quotev it's called An unlikey imprint an Emmett Cullen LS.