First Death

As the Big Brother walked around Rapture with Amy riding on his shoulder he suddenly heard her say "Big Brother there's some ADAM nearby." She then pointed forward and he went forward (obviously). A while later the two of them came to the corpse of an incredibly ugly splicer "Hey, hey you. You know what you're about to do right?" A voice asked on the radio that was built into his helmet. The Big Brother gave a confused sounding grunt as he set Amy down on the ground near the corpse. But he didn't receive a reply from whoever was just trying to contact him so he just shrugged it off. Amy then stabbed her syringe into the corpse's chest and started draining the ADAM out of it then out of nowhere five splicers showed up "Unhand that child you freak!" A female splicer shouted. "No way in hell!!" He said inaudibly as he revved up his drill. And he hit her square in the face with it sending her flying several more splicers ran up and started smashing their weapons on his head trying to put him down for good. He slaughtered most of them with ease as Amy drained the ADAM out of the corpse but when she had finished and he was about to pick her up one of the splicers fired a gun at the front of his helmet; the bullet past through his damaged helmet and the moment it did. The light in the port- hole of his helmet switched off completely and he fell to the ground dead in front of Amy. And she watched in horror as her beloved big brother was shot dead right in front of her. She ran over to him and started shaking him but soon she began to cry on loudly next to him "Big Brother please wake up."  She begged between tears. Eventually she laid her head down on his chest and sobbed even more, and a puddle of her tears formed on his helmet "Please big brother wake up." She begged again. And eventually she just laid her head down on his chest, tears still streaming from her eyes and she nuzzled his chest and was saying over and over again "Wake up. I need you." But then she felt a large hand on her shoulder and she looked up to see none other than her big brother standing there in front of her. Amy smiled widely and ran over and hugged him very tightly. He then wrapped his arm around her gently "You'll always have me Amy." He said again inaudibly due to his helmet as he picked her up. "Ya see why you shouldn't have done that kid?" That same voice from earlier asked. The big brother then switched off his transceiver and enjoyed his heartfelt moment with Amy. After a while the big brother placed Amy on his  shoulder and walked bak to his apartment. When they got there the two of them began playing around until Amy got sleepy and when that happened Big Brother put her to bed and went to bed himself.