Brotherly Love

Big Brother walked through the city of Rapture with his beloved Amy asleep on his shoulder and he smiled with her on his shoulder as he walked back to their home. Until they happened upon a vent that the little sisters usually climbed through and near it another corpse, the corpse was a man probably close to 6 feet tall, the corpse was wearing a suit that looked like it was being held together by bobby pins, the corpse had no shoes on, the face was littered with tumors, and lesions, the mouth was gaping open and missing nearly all of the teeth, and it had no hair on its head besides about five patches of long course hair on the left side of its head. "This angel has ADAM in it." Amy said extatically. "Why do the sisters always call these corpses angels anyway?" Big Brother thought to himself as he looked at the decaying body. "Let's collect the ADAM!!!" Amy said jumping slightly in excitement. Big Brother smiled behind his mask and he lifted Amy up off of his shoulder and set her down near the corpse. Amy then skipped over so she was standing next to the corpse's neck then she reared back gripping her syringe tightly then she jabbed it deep into the corpse's neck as the cylinder began to fill with the glowing red substance the people of Rapture knew as ADAM. Soon after Amy began to drain the ADAM Splicers came running "Get the little brat!!" A leadhead shouted as he charged at Amy. "Oh no you don't." The Big Brother said but his mask muffled his voice so it sounded like he only mumbled. Then he charged forward with his drill spinning at full speed, the Big Brother swung his drill at the splicer's head and the second it made contact it crushed the leadhead splicer's skull reducing it to mere fragments. More splicers began to run quickly there trying to get to Amy and steal the ADAM; the big brother shot one female splicer pointblank between the eyes with a white hot rivet from his rivet gun and do to the heat of the rivet it caused the splicer's head catch fire almost instantly causing her to scream and run in circles as her clothes also caught fire. A male splicer wearing a torn blue suit and top hat who swung at Amy but was stopped short when he was impaled through the chest by a rocket harpoon which sent him flying into a wall screaming in agony until the rocket combusted and blew him apart from the inside out. The Big Brother's rivet gun was now out of normal rivets so he switched to his trap rivets and stuck about six trap rivets onto another female splicer in various places which immediately blew up causing massive chunks of flesh and cloth to be burned or blown off yet she didn't stop moving until the Big Brother shot one last trap rivet directly onto her forehead causing a massive chunk of her skull to be blown off, killing her instantly. This struggle between the Big Brother and the splicers continued for several minutes until there were several eviscerated, deformed, dead bodies until Amy finally finished draining the ADAM and she drank some from the nipple on the top of the cylinder Amy then giggled and jumped excitedly "Okay all done Big Brother." Amy said happily. The glass porthole on Big Brother's mask turned green again as he walked over to her, picked her up and placed her on his shoulder but his radio soon came on again "Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?" A female voice with a German accent asked. The Big Brother gave a confused grunt in response to the question "I will assume that to be a yes, listen my name is Tenenbaum; where you are standing right now is one of the places where you can turn that poor little one into a human child again." Tenenbaum explained. The Big Brother's eyes widened behind his mask as he heard this "All you have to do is hold her and focus on what you are about to do then place your hand on her forehead and she will be human again, this will work on any little one and in case you are wondering this won't be the last time you will see her." Tenenbaum said. The Big Brother then reached back and picked Amy up in his left hand then he held his right hand up as his palm began to glow white then he slowly placed his hand on her forehead Amy's arms then fell to her sides then her skin began to glow white, a flash of white light then appeared which blinded the Big Brother momentarily but when his vision cleared he looked down in front of him to see Amy but now she was different, she her skin wasn't the grey color it was before it was pure white like the clouds, and her eyes weren't glowing yellow, no, they were green like emeralds and sparkling with happiness She looked up at her protector and smiled as tears of joy streaked down her cheeks then she ran forward and wrapped her little arms around one of his legs and he bent down and picked her up as she began to hug his helmet, but she soon let go "Big Brother?" She said. "What is it Amy?" He replied, his voice still being muffled by his helmet. "Can you please take your mask off?" She asked. He then placed her on the ground again and twisted his mask slightly and steam then sprayed from the joint connecting his helmet to his neck joint then he let his helmet drop down behind him and let his long blonde hair fall down around the neck joint again. Then he picked her up again and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead then she looked him in the eyes "Thank you. So. Much." Amy said between her sobs of joy. The Big Brother remained silent; unable to speak due to the fact that he had made Amy into a little human girl again, but he knew that because of that now this was goodbye. Even though he knew it wouldn't be forever it was still hard for him to let his beloved sister go so he reluctantly placed her down on the ground then he helped her climb up into the vent as she turned around and waved goodbye to her former guardian...