The [Guy] I Love, [He] Got Long Black Wavy Hair

Gahh, getting accurate information is a long process.... Thank you, Ledzeppelin.com! Luckily I was able to find exact information about every concert, as well as pictures, so enjoy this almost-completely accurate story of mine!

  Vicky found her way down to concert easily and stood next to a handsome young man she figured would hit on her. But he kept to himself, and Vicky was allowed to wait for the show in peace. Eventually the crowd quieted down and Vicky's eyes instinctively went straight to the stage.

  The crowd instantly pushed forward and crushed the front row against the barriers. Vicky was glad she was four rows back. During the concert, she watched Jimmy intently, her whole body shaking at the man she idolized even after her almost-one-night-stand.

  The set list went: Immigrant Song, Heartbreaker, Black Dog, Since I've Been Loving You, Stairway to Heaven, Going to California, That's the Way, Tangerine, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, Dazed and Confused, What Is and Should Never Be, Moby Dick, then Whole Lotta Love with an encore that was just a medley of all.

  Robert had reached wonderful vocal lengths, and Jimmy was working hard. It seemed like his head was in another place, but Vicky figured that playing the guitar that well was probably much harder then they gave him credit for.

  After the concert, Vicky, as well as seventeen other people, huddled around a heavy metal door that most likely lead back to Robert, Jimmy, John, and Bonzo. Vicky's body shook with excitement and she was constantly fixing her hair, unbelieving that this was happening-- Oh, the stories! Calm yourself... remember the last time you wanted to tell stories about these concerts?

  "Who is your favorite?" a snobby blonde girl asked Vicky, pulling her from her profound thoughts.

  "That would be unfair, telling you that I favor one over the other at their concert!" Vicky laughed nervously.

  The other lady scoffed. "Well, neither Robert nor Jimmy would ever think about doing you. They prefer... my type."

  "Funny," Vicky retorted, "because Robert likes brunettes, and I see you as the perfect type for Bonzo, being that you look like his wife."

  The door opened to an unknown man. The mob of fifteen girls and two boys shoved in with Vicky in the back. They all ran up the steps and dispersed throughout the backstage, searching for the oh-so sexy band members. Vicky walked up the steps slowly, still nervous. Her heart leaped as she reached the top.

  There, leaning on the wall with a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand, and the snobby blonde in the other, dressed in an unbuttoned shirt was Jimmy.