Since I've Been Loving You

Megan and/or Dad, don't read this chapter.

   Walking in, Jimmy noticed that the lights were off and there were rose petals leading throughout the room. He knew some one was in here-- he didn't know who it was, sure that Vicky would never have set this all up. But as he walked in farther and took of his jacket, he heard the soft sounds of what sounded like Marvin Gaye.

   Excited, he walked farther until he spotted a body on the single bed in the room. Rose petals were everywhere and candles decorated the bedside table. He couldn't make out the face on the bed, but he recognised the fiery red hair.

   "Vicky?" he asked, a tad nervous for reasons unknown. His throat dried as the body moved into the candle light and his suspicions were proven correct. 

   She wore a tight school-girl uniform, and her expression was mysteriously calm. "Yeah?" she replied.

   Jimmy swallowed, trying to hide his nervous excitement. This had only happened to him in secondary school-- a girl prepping herself for him-- and he was more than happy that Vicky had finally given in. However, he wished that it was he, instead, that had set this up and that it was her who would be surprised to the point of being unable to pass on such an occasion.

   "Jimmy," she spoke, now a bit uncertain, "I owe you this." It was strange, Vicky thought, how she now viewed Jimmy as a lovelorn friend rather than a world-famous musician. Regardless, she and Jimmy both ran to each other, and before their lips could meet, Jimmy held her face in his hands softly. 

   "From this point on, you're a sixteen year old school girl," he told her rather than informed her. "You have to give me full control."

   Vicky was taken aback. "W-what?" She paused, thinking. After a moment, she replied, "Okay. You have full control-- I'm..... Sixteen, I guess."

   "Great," Jimmy roared, picking her up and throwing her onto the bed. Her face was surprised and he unbuttoned his shirt quicker than he was sure he ever had.  "We'll save the play for later, I've been wanting to give you a serious kiss, love."

   She waited as Jimmy climbed on top of her and flipped so that she was no on top of him. Her hair acted as curtains around Jimmy's face, and he looked her straight in the eyes like a respectable man. Vicky's stomach churned and she felt sick-- worried that something bad could happen. 

   He muttered something that Vicky didn't catch and planted a very sensual kiss on her lips. It wasn't firm, but  it wasn't soft, and left a lingering spark as he pulled his lips away. Vicky tasted a bit of Jack Daniels residue on her lips afterward and screwed up her face at the hard taste.

   He gave Vicky an "is that okay?" look and she smiled. Laughing, he kissed her again, but harder. Vicky took notice of the rough feeling of his lips, and how he seemed to know what he was doing. Yearning for more, Vicky rolled off Jimmy and off the bed altogether. She straighted her skirt and came around to the front of the bed.

   She climbed back on to the bed and stood over Jimmy, her hands on her hips. "I know you want control," she spoke, "but I love to break the rules."

   "You naughty school girl," Jimmy smiled. 

   Outside the door, Robert laughed. He could hear their whole conversation and had to try his hardest to refrain from a loud laugh that was trying to push out of him. Jonsey stood next to him, snickering and eyeing Bonzo, who gave a huge grin.

   "Should we ruin their moment?" Robert whispered.

   Bonzo instantly frowned, and Jonsey's eyes lit up happily. "No," Bonzo replied simply. "Jimmy's been waiting for this, and that lady finally allowed him to touch her. How would you feel if we did that to you, Robbie?"