prologue.

She placed the last unpacked box next to the huge pile and swiped the sweat off of her forehead. She was being watched, and she felt that.

She didn't know what scared her the most: the darkness of the room or the story this ancient house held.

She didn't even want to know what her parents were thinking when they forced her to move here. She tried to stop them from occupying the rarely pale and quiet house, but her parents could not deny the deal. This huge lovely house was half the price that it was actually worth. But she really understood why- I mean, if you're going to sell a house someone committed suicide in, you might as well cut the price a little. True story was, in this very house she now lived in, was told to be possessed by the last owner. The last owner, a not so well known writer whom people referred to as Styles, committed suicide when he found about his girlfriend betraying him, and cheating on him with a football player. What a stupid thing to do for a simple girl, she thought.

She felt a cold breeze tickle the nape of her neck, making the hair stand up. Her hand flew to her neck, and she turned around, but she only found the space behind her empty.

She took the crystal adorn that was on her bed and carefully placed it on the night stand.

"Be careful, you wouldn't want to break that. Looks expensive."

The girl turned around rather scared, the item falling to the floor and breaking into a bunch of glass pieces. She looked at the man lying against the door frame with arms crossed, his upper half covered in a white sweater, his lower half covered with good black pants and his shoes adorned with black shiny moccasins.

"Oh look, you actually broke it."

"Who the hell are you, and how did you get inside the house?!" She yelled once she had composed herself. He stayed quiet for a while; his lips curled in a smirk.

"Dear darling, I own this house," he replied casually. The girl blinked not once, but twice. This was a joke; this was just a normal guy playing a joke, a very awful one, she might add.

"Bullshit!" She exclaimed. "Who the fuck are you?!"

His lips went from a smirk to a lopsided smile.

"I'm Harry Styles."

2016: IT'S BACK PEOPLE. missed it?

oh, kill 'em. another harry fic. do i ever stop? no. this might remind you of american horror story but believe me, it has nothing to do with this show. please comment and vote if you liked it. this story might come out on early 2014 along with insanity. thanks for reading and you're all fab wohoo