• S E V E N •

'Please mom no... please' She pleaded her mother begging her not to beat her with the leather belt. It hurted too bad and she knew this beating is going to leave a mark on her body. The physical pain will reduce with ointment but the emotional isn't going to subside.

Natalia woke up with a jolt sweating and breathing heavily. The nightmares she had were long gone. The pain she had was erased by Nicholas; with his love. But these were the new ones. The old one's mark were erased with treatment and the emotional pain was healed by Nicholas's love. Which didn't stay longer.

Ashton barged in the room in just a towel hanging low on his waist, giving Natalia the perfect view of his abs, chest, his tiny nipples on hard muscular chest. He had a devilishly handsome body any girl would die for except for Natalia she didn't even looked at him once. She was in her own misery. Dealing with her own problems.

Ashton was having a hot shower in the adjacent bathroom of his suit. He couldn't just walk in the same room where his angelic beauty slept and not even touch her. He just couldn't. He was forbidden he knew or so he thought. He was calming his own nerves. The morning incident flashed in his mind and he just couldn't wipe away the memory.

The memory of her body bra less and panty less just wrapped in a cloth. He could see her pink nipple and more of it which he didn't wanted to describe cause the more he described her, the more his need for her increased. His imagination failed in front of Natalia's glorious body. She was nowhere near of how he imagined her in his fantasies. Naked under him. Moaning his name. Begging to him for more. Shuddering under his touch. Riding under him. All those fantasies failed she was far more beautiful and magnificent then he imagined her to be. And that stab his heart like knife. He couldn't have her.

"What happen..?" He walked towards her and said in a hoarsed tone. He sat beside her and tried to touch her but she backed away from him. Like the mere touch of him will burn her and it hurted Ashton like a evil spirit.

What did he do to gain so much of hate.. specially from his loved ones...

"I asked what happened..??" He hissed her hatered was making him angry. It was painful he is only human. He too needs love. The one he didn't have.

"I--I had a nightmare..." she stammered his intimating body and angry voice gave her shivers of fear. She remembered his threat and messing up with Ashton wasn't a nice choice nor a nice thought.

"You often have...??" He asked her curiosity building inside him. Though he didn't knew much about her but little information he figured over the years didn't include nightmares

"Sometimes... when-- I'm too stressed or much in emotional distress" she said and took a deep breath. She'll get over it..

"What did you dream...??" He asked patiently didn't wanted to get angry again. Just calming himself down.

"None of your business...." she said like fearless tigeress and Ashton smiled inwardly she was back to her own self. Fearless. Back when he entered the room the first thing he saw was her breath and fear in her eyes.

"Tell me.. or you want me to ask my way..." he threatened and she gulped her saliva. Sometimes she should just listen to him instead of arguing

"Beating..." she whispered.. and he threw a confused glance

"I had ran away some years ago... when my mother found me she gave me a good lesson for not obeying her.." she completed and a lump formed in her throat and her twinkling eyes went wet...

Ashton felt his anger rose, her mother was just getting on his last nerve. Since morning that women had been making him mad and he just doesn't want any new problem he is already having much more problems than teaching that women a lesson. Which surely is a waste of time.

"You have marks...?" He asked and unwillingly his angry stare made her nod her head

"Where...??" He asked

"On my back..." she said quitely not looking at him. He clenched his fingers and took deep breaths. Anger isn't good for him not at this moment.

"Did you apply any ointment..??" He asked and nodded in a no.

"Remove your clothes..." he said and she looked at him with wide eyes

"No....." she shouted stepping out of the bed

"Don't shout..!!" He said in a death tone "let me apply ointment.."

"No way in the helll..." she shouted not listening to him

"Don't test me Natalia....." he walked towards her just in a towel hanging low on his waist. She saw his chest, shoulder, his complete front up to towel and he has a well built torso "If your afraid of me seeing your back then let me remind you this morning I saw it all..." he said and turned his heels to go

"Bastard..." she murmured and sat at the foot of the bed thinking he left. Her back ached due to pain but she is strong enough to bear it. She will bear it.

Ashton barged into room again with an ointment in his hand and still bare just in towel. The guy should least wear boxers the towel may slip any minute;) Natalia stood up and walked behind in fear. She didn't wanted him to even touch her.

He sigh in defeat when ever he walked close to her she ran away. Away from his touch. From his hold. It's hurting is heart. How much more he needs to be strong. Human wants, needs and desires are endless and he needs all three in check in front of this women. Cause she isn't his.

"Why do you always run away...?" He felt himself asking

"I don't like you, you know..!!" She said meters away from him and his touch

"What have I done to earn your hatered..??" He felt hinself asking the damn questions pricking his heart

"I lost Nicholas cause of you... you were the reason he left me. Cause you wanted me just for your desire.." she shouted tears ran down her eyes like a pool and her sobs increased

"It wasn't my fault..." he shouted and threw the ointment on the floor with a flower vase too. Watching Ashton's anger she panicked. But her sobs didn't lessen a bit. He ran a hand to his hair. Why is blamed for things he haven't done? Why?

"You guyss kept a secret, I didn't!!" He shouted throwing another glass vase on the floor and Natalia got scared with his outburst "if I would have known your my best friend's love I wouldn't have chased you heck wouldn't have even try to touch you..." he shouted and went out of the room.

Natalia sat on the floor while her eyes were wet due to the ocean of tears running out. How could possibly things go well between them.?? Is Natalia ever gonna see the real Ashton or will drown herself in tears of Nicholas's memory??

A/N: Hello Lovies!!! It's 5.05k I'm so so happy.. the ones reading I love you guyss a lot and please support me through this book. Vote Comment and Share..
I don't know why but I'm not able to add pictures in the media box..
For people to know the characters:
1. Holland Roden as Natalia Hayes
2. Chace Crawford as Ashton David Cross
3. Sean Altemose as Nicholas Wittgenstein
4. Francisco Lakchowiski as Aaron Silverton
5. Joe Joans as Austin Reynolds
6. Douglas Booth as Allen Lockwood