• T E N •

Natalia sat at the window seat of Ashton's private jet. The morning incidents played in front of her eyes but the only thing shook her to life was Nicholas death. She thought he left her but in true sense he left the world. When Aaron, Allen, Austin explained her how and what happened she couldn't control her tears. But the only thing she couldn't belive was Ashton loved her before and even know he does it.

Aaron had handled the letter to Natalia given by Nicholas but she didn't have the courage to read it. Natalia rested her head  on the seat and let her tears slip her eyes. This moment she doesn't know what to do. Her wounds are again fresh. Last time she thought he didn't loved her and left her but this time she knew he loved her but couldn't make it in hospital. Nicholas death has left an impact emotionally on everyone around her.

Aaron and Austin are sitting together in their own misery. They missed Nicholas and his notorious pranks. Nicholas was amazing they loved him. He was everyone's best secret sharer. The man has been a strong pillar in their life's but now it's shaking, the root is shaking. Ashton.. The pain has eloped all the friends. They are not same like before specially Ashton.

Nicholas was a brother like best friend to Ashton and in his vulnerable times Nicholas has been with him. Nicholas always used to say Ashton isn't heartless or ruthless just it takes special few to see the real Ashton in his eyes. Ashton sat with Allen and closed his eyes for a lil distraction, distraction from life will be his peace, that's what Ashton thinks but after closing his eyes the memories haunt him. Ashton badly needs love but he doesn't have one.

Natalia wiped her tears and open the letter gaining all the courage. She haven't had any conversation to Ashton and Ashton also ignored her. Natalia took a deep breath and started reading with her best friend. Tears.

Dear Love,

I know I ditched you, cheated on you, couldn't keep any of my promises and I'm sorry for that but baby I love you...

I know your angry it's your right but I can't make it baby. I couldn't it's not in my hands. I'm trying my hardest and if your reading this letter means I'm already dead and I won't ever be coming back. I know after my death what will happen and I know your mother will eventually find you and take you away in that scandalous life which you don't want to live. You want to be a free spirit and the person who can make you feel free, who can save you from your mother, who can love you like I never did is non other than Ashton..

Natalia I know I did mistakes, asked you to leave me and be with Ashton but the reason was for the first time I saw Ashton craving for someone this badly like he craves for you. Ashton's life has always been on downhill, he needs love, care and support.

I know what I am saying you will disagree with it and what I'm asking you to do it you won't agree but Natalia Ashton loves you like I never did. He can save you from your mother like I couldn't. Natalia I'm dead rightnow and I can't never come back but I have seen love in Ashton's eyes. Love for you.

You have always seen Ashton's cruel side, you think he is a devil but in true sense he is the angel disguised in the form of devil. Please for me if you can love him a little or make my buddy a little happy please do it. See the real Ashton in his eyes try and understand him he is the best. Try and fall in love with him.

Baby life is too short to be lived alone: you always need a support in your life. You always need someone to hold you when you cry, console you when your shattered, mend you when your broken, pick your broken pieces up, hug you when your happy.. and Ashton can do it give him a chance. He deserves it. He needs it. He will go insane without love. give him your love, warmth and care.

What I am asking is too much but take your time, understand him and give it a shot. Natalia Ashton can save you from your mother, can give you the life you wish. He can fulfill all your wishes and he will make sure all your dreams come true. He is pretending he doesn't care but inside he is tearing apart. The person he loves has always left him including me please you don't be the one too.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it I tried my hardest but I couldn't.. but always remeber I loved you and will always. But I can't see two special people tearing apart. Just give it a shot...

With love,
Your Nicholas

Natalai hugged the letter to her chest and cried. She loved the man and he loved her too but he can no longer love her. He didn't betray her just he couldn't make it. He tried hard fought till his last breath but at the end he couldn't. She wished she was with him when he needed her the most. When he was taking his last breath. She cried and cried. Tears left her eyes in a mere second followed by the other like an ocean. She felt an arm slid around her waist and pulled her to a hard surface. When she opened her eyes she found her mirror.

Ashton..

He was broken and shattered just like her. He was vulnerable and empty just like her. If in the whole world someone can know how she is feeling right now it was Ashton. His eyes held same pain her eyes held. For the first time she saw the man interior feelings. She felt all those time when she saw her he was masked but today she could see it. Maybe all those time she never tried to see the actual Ashton. Maybe he did show her the real Ashton but she didn't wanted to.

Life today took an uncertain turn and all the secrets of her life came like a wave making her shiver in horror. She wished all these things never happened. She always wanted everything simple but life was never ever simple with her.

If it was some other time she would have shifted from Ashton but not today she has lost all her strength to fight. She didn't wanted to agree but there was peace when she is in Ashton's arms and he has an electrifying power in his touch to set her body on fire. She let him calm her down. She rested her head on his shoulder and let sleep took over her eyes. She was tired of constantly fighting, shouting, crying she wished all this end but it can't..

A/N: Hello Lovies!!! Alright I'm dead I know.. it's been too long for the updates.. but those who waited thank you so much and the new people reading it.. Thank you all.. I had an exam and then I got a plaster in my right hand so couldn't write but now I'm and in good condition.. Will update again soon.. Do vote comment And share..