Interview

Jensen Ackles X Reader

Synopsis: You are a journalist interviewing Jensen for the magazine you work at, but he will not stop flirting with you. And you're not complaining.

   You took a deep breath, wiping your sweaty palms on your pencil skirt. You were minutes away from seeing and talking Jensen Ackles. He had always been one of your celebrity crushes, especially when you started watching Supernatural. You opened the door to the small room, stalling when you saw Jensen. He flashed you his signature grin and your breath stuttered.

   "Umm hi. My name is y/n y/l/n and I'm going to be interviewing you today." You said, sitting across from him and picking up your pen and notebook.

  "Alright, I'm not objecting." He replied, winking. You chuckled nervously.

   "Okay, my first question. What is one of your favorite parts about playing Dean?" You asked, looking up into those emerald green eyes.

   "It's gotta be, umm, being able to drive that car. She's a beauty, not unlike you." He replied, and your cheeks went red as you jotted down his reply.

  "Thank you for the compliment. What's it like working with Jared?" You asked, avoiding the celebrity's heated gaze.

  "You know, it's always fun being able to work with your best friend. He makes everything joyful, and I love him like a brother." He replied, and you once again wrote it down. 

   "Yeah, if I worked with my best friend we'd probably se the the place on fire or something." You replied, throwing some friendly chat into the interview. Jensen smiled at you, his eyes sparkling. 

   "We should get some coffee after this. You and me." He said, and your breath hitched. Was Jensen Ackles asking you out? 

   "A-are you asking me out? Like on a date?" You asked, setting down your notebook and pencil. 

   "I think I am. You seem... interesting." Jensen replied, and you wondered if he meant that as a compliment. 

  "So, what do you say?" Jensen asked, that same grin on his face that you couldn't help but melt at. But, could you go out with him? 

   "Um, how about we finish the interview. Maybe I'll know by then." You said, hiding your self-conciousness with a mask of confidence. 

   "Alright, what's your next question?" He asked, leaning back in his seat. His shirt was tight against his biceps, and you were caught up in staring at them for a second. 

  "Umm, when do you think Supernatural will end?" You asked, once again picking up the notepad and pencil. 

   "Right now we're just heading towards 300 episodes. That would take us 13 episodes into season 14, so we could do a short season and end it or go on. I'm not sure yet." You were scribbling away, hungry for more information on your favorite show. 

  "How do you think Dean is dealing with the after effects of the mark of Cain?" You asked.

  "Honestly, I think the guilt of everything he did will just come pounding down on him. It's going to be hard." Jensen explained. 

   "I'm actually a fan of the show so that hurts my heart." You replied.

   "Well, maybe I can heal it." He said, and you rolled your eyes. Cocky much?

  "Anyways, what part does Castiel play in all of this? The darkness and being cursed." You questioned.

   "Castiel will be cursed for quite a bit, which will take a toll on him and the Winchesters. And, he plays a very important part with the darkness dilemma, but I can't explain at this moment." Jensen watched you write down his answer, a smile on his lips at seeing you work so hard.

  "Okay, I think that's all I need." You said, setting down the notebook and holding your hand out for Jensen to shake. He took it, his grip firm. "Thank you for your time Mr. Ackles."

  "Wait, what about that date?" Jensen asked, standing up from the table.

   "Oh, right. Well, let's go." You stuttered, clutching the notebook to your chest. Jensen grinned and held his arm out for you, earning a blush to rise on your cheeks.

  "Now, where should we go? I'm open to suggestions." Jensen said, and you thought for a second.

  "Ooh! There's this really good cafe a few blocks down, we could walk there. They have all kinds of stuff." You explained.

   "Alright, lead the way Ms. Y/l/n." Jensen teased and you giggled. The two of you walked to the cafe, the bell above the door jingling as you walked in. The smell of bread, fruit, and chicken hit your nose and your stomach growled.

   "Let's sit her." You said, pointing to a table for two by the window. Jensen nodded, pulling your chair out for you before taking his.

  "So what should I get? I've never been here." Jensen said, looking at the small menu.

  "The alfredo chicken is really good, so is the fruit salad, and the country fried steak too." You said, "I'm getting the alfredo and a slice of chocolate cake for dessert."

  "I think I'll go with the country fried steak and I'll take one of those slices of cake too." Jensen decided just as a waitress came over.

  "Hi there, I'm Lori and I'll be your server today. What would you two like to drink?" She asked.

  "I'll have a (favorite soda)." You said, and Jensen ordered his drink. You gazed at his face, bewildered by the fact that you had seen it on TV for so many years and now it was actually in front of you.

   "Alright, and what do you want to eat?" She asked. After the both of you ordered and she left, Jensen turned to you.

  "So, tell me about yourself." He said, leaning in as if he were actually interested.

  "Well, I grew up in Hartford, Connecticut with two sisters, one brother, and my parents. I moved to New York after graduating from college, and got a job as an intern at a small magazine business. I later became a writer for that same magazine, and that's why I'm here. Although, I don't really like working there anymore." You explained, sipping on your drink.
  "Wow, tell me about your family." Jensen suggested, and you smiled. He seemed extremely nice, something you had hoped was true.

   "My mom's name is Andie, my dad's name is Greg. My sister, she's 25, her name is Kelly. My other sister, who is 19, her name is Rebecca. Then, my 15 year old brother is Lucas." You explained.

  "Interesting." He said, leaning back as the waitress brought your food.

   "Yeah, they're a wild bunch." You said, biting a piece of chicken.

  "Maybe I'll get to meet them one day." Jensen said, and your heart rate sped up.

  "Yeah, maybe." Although you tried to hide it, you were really hoping that was true.