Prologue

• Dedicated to My best friend lea

I look at Apollo with glee I'm my eye. He looks back and smiles at me. I lean over and butterfly kiss his forehead.

His baby blue eyes look down over me. He towers over me about two inches. He leans over and grabs my waist.

I smile once again until we have to part and say goodnight. Zeus would not be pleased with are love. Hera would kick us off of Mount Olympus if she found out.

The rulers rule over us with such strict rules they are not fair. Some say that young love is temporary. But as a goddess our love will last forever.

Apollo, every time I think of him his image fills my eyes with light. He is the god of music and the sun, he is also a archer. He is a looming six foot seven inches.

The gods and goddess' are very tall to show are power over the mortals. Apollo has baby blue eyes, his skin is the color of sand the perfect tan color. I am the most beautiful goddess of them all.

I have blonde hair that always stays perfectly done. My eyes are the color of emeralds. I have fair skin and my lips are the color of roses in full bloom.

My name is Aphrodite also known as Venus. I am more known for my Greek name rather than the roman. This is not my story, no this is the story of my daughter.

Who was thrust from Mount Olympus as a child to save her from Zeus. Her name is Alice Everflight.