need help getting noticed?

VOTES!
1. At the end of the chapter remind readers to vote. Sometimes they forget that the button exists. Especially if your work is so good and they just lose themselves in it. Just remind them, it won't hurt.
2. Thank readers for voting! They did it, be kind and thank them.

UPDATING!
1. Put how often you update in the title. Eg. Updated on fridays, updated daily, or updated regularly.
2. Actually update when you claim. If you miss a day, apologize and tell them why.
3. If you have more than one chapter written, do not update them all at once. Make it daily at most and biweekly at least.
4. Update in parts if your chapter has a lot of words. Recommended word count between 1,200 - 2,500 per chapter.

FRONT COVERS!
1. Make it match your book.
2. Hunt hard for one ( devianart or cghub) ask the artist for permission
3. Cool title and author name on front ( .ipiccy )
4. Don't make the picture crowded!

COMMENTS!
***Always respond to them. It will encourage others to comment also***

REVIEWS!
1. Do them
2. Readers and authors might check out your stories if you review their stories nicely. It will make it seem like you know what you're doing!
3. They could leave you a review and it will help you.

READING LISTS!
1. Try to get on them.
2. Even ask for readers to add your story to their reading lists.