74- He carries you to bed

CREDIT TUMBLR

Liam:It was Christmas Eve and you and Liam had just finished cleaning up all the plates and cups from the annual Christmas dinner party when all of your family and Liam's would come over. Your two kids were tucked upstairs in bed and Liam brought down the bags of gifts that you had for them. You helped Liam arrange them around the bottom of the tree and hiding the ones that were from you and Liam around the house. A little tradition that you and Liam started for your kids to add more excitement. Liam made sure to eat a bit of the cookies that your kids set out for Santa and you giggled as Liam complimented your cookies with his mouth full. He gave you a kiss before picking you up and carrying you up to bed. "Merry Christmas love." "Merry Christmas Li." Liam smiled before giving you a kiss and cuddling up with you in bed.

Zayn:You and Zayn were over at your parents' house for Christmas dinner. Zayn always loved this time of year because he was in love with your mom's cooking. The night was filled with delicious food, funny stories and good company. As your relatives would leave and you would finish helping your parents clean up and you were back at your house, you would sprawl out onto the couch and Zayn would chuckle before walking over to you and showering your face with kisses. "Can I give you a present early?" Zayn asked eagerly and you would ask, "And what would that be?" Zayn wouldn't say anything as he would pick you up bridal style and carry you upstairs to your bed as Zayn would shower your face with kisses and they continued even after he laid you down on the bed. This present was going to be a hard one to top tomorrow.

Niall:Niall put on your's and Niall's favorite movie to watch around the holiday season and you didn't think that your last day of school before your winter break took that much out of you. You wound up falling asleep with your head on Niall's shoulder and Niall's arm was wrapped around your waist and he was drawing circles on your waist. The movie came to an end and Niall tried to ask you a question before he had realized that you had fallen asleep on him. Niall was very precious carrying his angel up to bed. His tongue stuck out the side of his mouth in concentration as he tried to make sure that he didn't hit any part of your body on something. He placed a kiss on your forehead before he pulled the blankets over you and turning off the lights so that he could get into bed next to you. All night his arms wouldn't leave your waist, never wanting to loose his angel.

Louis:Louis found it very hard to contain his laughter as he watched you stumble out of the cab that you had taken home, and up to your front door of your's and Louis' apartment. You had a little two much to drink at the boy's annual holiday party but you had a blast none the less. Louis quickly caught up to you and placed his hand on the small of your back to support you as he opened the front door. Once you were both inside and the door locked, Louis swept you off your feet, literally. He carried you to your bedroom and smiled down at you as you giggled and your giggled turned into hiccups. "Oh love, tomorrow ought to be a lot of fun for you." Louis said teasingly and you just nodded as you felt your eyes start to droop on your short journey. You felt Louis place you in your bed and pull the blankets up over you before giving you a kiss and getting changed before joining you in bed.

Harry:You didn't plan on falling asleep on Harry, it just happened. Having his arms wrapped around your waist and his hands rested on your pregnant belly while you leaned your back against his chest. A fire going and a holiday movie playing all made for the best lullaby for sleep. After the movie had finished, Harry tried to wake you up by whispering baby into your ear but you showed no sign of waking up anytime soon. Harry let out a small chuckle before slipping out from behind you. He made sure that everything was turned off before walking back over to you and picking you up to carry you upstairs bridal style. Harry would let out another chuckle as you would ask where he was taking you. "Don't worry baby. I've got you."