167-She's Not Afraid

CREDIT TUMBLR

Harry: "Y/N? where are you going?" Harry mumbles sleepily as she crawls out of bed. "shh love, just going to get some water" she hums and he murmurs an unintelligible response, falling back into a restless sleep as she slips on the tight deep purple dress, barely covering her most private body parts. She slips out the backdoor noiselessly, smiling excitedly at the night ahead. Happy to have sucessfully snuck out, she calls her friends to come pick her up. Sitting in the jet black convertible, driving faster than the wind without a care in the word, hands and hair up in the air, head thrown back, a satisfied smile playing at her lips, she quickly forgets her loyal boyfriend. He's so good to her, but she's not ready for a commitment like this, so she does this every so often. Arriving at the club, she laughs to herself, linking arms with her friends and walking towards the bar. 

Louis: They walk into the club that night, Louis' fingers pressed to the small of her back, growling internally at the winks and smirks she receives from onlooking males. But he puts on a smile, heading to the bar, leaving her at the table to grab their drinks. When he returns, hands filled with fruity drinks, she's no where to be found. She forgets her loving boyfriend as she sways on the dance floor, the pumping music and bright lights taking over. Her eyes slip shut, mouth hangs ajar, head tossed back, hands up, dancing excitedly, the feeling of freedom and adrenaline fueling her enthusiasm as prowling eyes scan her body. She smirks, loving the attention she recieves, and glances to her left and right, watched on all sides by hungry young men, but she just smiles and drinks it all in. Louis sighs as he sits at the table, used to this charade by now, thriving only on the fact that she's his at the end of the night, he gets to see her at home that night, and when he does, he'll finally tell her. 

Liam: Liam huffs as the door slams shut, leaving him alone in his flat after a heated argument. All he'd told her was that he wanted to take the next step, that he loved her but she'd refused to open up, afraid to feel the same, so she told him that love wasn't real, and she left. He knew she'd return, but he wasn't sure when, and he wasn't sure what to do anymore. He'd tried to break it off before, knowing she wasn't ready for this relationship, but then she'd returned, with those pleading eyes and pouted lips, and he couldn't do it, so he just grinned and took it, at least she knew how he felt. He knew she felt the same, maybe she didn't need to say it, maybe she was afraid of admitting it, but he knew. 

Zayn: "you're not afraid of the paparazzi?" he whispered, she shook her head. "you're not afraid of being alone at these sketchy places at night?" she shook her head. "scary movies? roller coasters? anything?" she shook her head twice before freezing. "There's one thing..." she choked out, voice catching on the last syllable. "Tell me baby, I can protect you from whatever it is, I love you it's my job" he pleaded, begging her to open up. She stood up abruptly, turning away. "that's just it! you can't protect me from this because it's you Zayn!" his eyes widened, jaw dropped. "y-youre scared of me?" he whispers. "no. but I'm falling for you, and that's what I'm afraid of, I can't do it" she murmured, a nearly inaudible breath. "oh. well you don't have to feel the same, you don't have to be in love the way I am, you take all the time you need yeah? I just wanted you to know my feelings, but it's in no way a reason for you to automatically feel the same." And for the first time that night, she smiled. 

Niall: "you're really testing my patience now" he mumbled to himself as she walked out the door. He was mad, that she left every night, that she partied and and clubbed every night while he stayed home and sulked, but he knew that he'd keep fighting for her, he'd work hard to get her to feel the same, to be true to him. Because he loved her. Regardless of all the crap she put him through, he loved her undeniably. She was worth the work, worth the trouble that he went through on a daily basis. He knew what she was afraid of. Falling in love, having her heart broken. But he'd never do that to her, but she wouldn't have faith. So he had to show her. It hurt him that she knew how he felt, but she refused to fall, refused to open up to him. But he'd show it to her, he'd show her how much he loved her. He just had to figure out how.