Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Harry's POV*

"Come on, Z!" I exclaimed as we walked, or maybe ran (me), to the library after our class.

"Geez. Someone's desperate for no apparent reason," Zayn muttered as he follwed me to the library doors.

"I'm not desperate and it's not for now reason. HE is my reason. I just wanna know more about him," I informed him and opened the doors to let us in.

"I really don't get why. He's just some nerd that lamely works at a library. What more could you possobly want to know about him?" he asked and followed me to one of the desks near the front desk. "Are we really sitting here? It's so close to the front desk, Haz."

I nodded, but didn't look at him because I wanted to see if Brown eyes was already here. Sadly he wasn't, making me frown as I took my seat. "He's not here yet," I muttered in sadness.

"Yeah, well I guess you tried. Let's go then - " Zayn said beside me, still standing up.

"No! Wait. Look! He's here now," I said frantically, nodding my head to the doors. He sighed in annoyance and looked to the door as well.

Brown eyes walked in with a smile and greeted the librarians. They waved and smiled back at him as he went to stand behind the front desk as well.

He spoke to one of the younger-looking librarians and she talkeed back with a smile. She motioned for him to take the books on the return bin and he complied.

"Quick, Z! Get me a book. Any freaking book," I whispered urgently, not taking my eyes off Brown eyes.

"Christ, Haz. You're actually so desperate," I heard Zayn say behind me, but I waved him off. Brown eyes was just pushing the cart with the bin of books to a nearby shelf.

"Hurry up, Zayn! He's coming closer," I whispered louder now, taking a quick look at Zayn, who was just sitting back down across from me with a book in hand.

He tossed it to me and kicked his feet up on the desk. "Here, you prick," he muttered, rolling his eyes at me.

I quickly grabbed the book from him and opened it to any page. I looked back at Brown eyes, who had just put a few books back on some shelves, moving closer to the shelf beside me.

"Z, help me! How do I get his attention?" I asked him, not taking my eyes off Brown eyes.

"What? Now you need more help from me? Jesus, Haz. What's up with you lately? He's just some nerd you saw - not even met - today!" Zayn said, sounding annoyed.

"Oh, just help me, you idiot! That's all I'm asking from you," I whispered back.

"Just make some random noise," he suggested and leaned back in his chair.

I thought of something quickly as Brown eyes came to shelf near our desk. "Books!" I yelled out, making him look over at us. I blushed from embarassment of coming up with such a lame word to yell out and hid my face down in the book on the desk.

Zayn chuckled across from me, making me look back up but at him. I just caught him winking at Brown eyes and I felt oddly jealous already.

"Zayn! Don't you dare do that again," I said a little louder.

He laughed as I heard some books fall from where Brown eyes is. It turns out he did drop the books he was holding and was blushing quite madly.

I glared at Zayn for embarassing Brown eyes, but he just nodded at me to go over and help Brown eyes. I instantly beamed and got up quickly to head towards him. "You're actually a genius!" I called back to Zayn before I got to Brown eyes.