Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Liam's POV* 

THE NEXT DAY... 

I sighed as I rolled out of bed and walked in the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands, then splashed my face with water.

I can't believe what happened yesterday! I wish Harry hadn't seen that picture of me and Andy. Then he wouldn't have left me like that, I thought to myself in sadness. It's all my fault. I should've gotten rid of that picture, or at least hidden it away. It still hurts to even look at it. It reminds me of how close we used to be as best mates...Now, we're not. 

"Liam! Open the door! Gotta talk to you," Louis' voice boomed as he knocked on my door loudly.

"Yeah?" I said as soon as I opened the door.

"You look-...tired," he supplied quickly, making me roll my eyes.

"What did you want, Lou?" I asked.

"To talk to you about Har- So you do still have that picture on display, huh?" he asked instead, pointing at the picture of Andy and I on my desk.

Nodding and sighing to myself, I walked over to it and put it in my drawer. "Yeah, I know. But I put it away now, okay? Is that all you came here for?"

"Liam, look. As much as I hate to admit this, but...Harry really is into you. And you need to give him a chance to help you get over Andy. The prick left you for good and you need to move on. Harry could be that for you," said the older lad.

I sighed and looked down at my shoes. "I- I know...I wanted to give him a shot, cuz I told myself I could get over Andy, with Harry. But then he saw that picture of me and Andy, and he...just left."

"You know why, right?" Louis asked, raisng an eyebrow at me questioningly.

"Yes. He thought I was still into Andy," I replied softly, sitting on my bed.

"Are you over him? Cuz I honestly don't think you are," he said, walking over to me and putting an arm comfortingly around my shoulders.

"I- I'd like to think that I am...It has been 3 months since he left. I think I am over him," I stated hesitantly.

"It's better if you know for sure, instead of just 'thinking' you are, but that's good enough for me. You should tell Harry then that you're over Andy. I'm sure he'd really like that," he said back. "He was pretty upset last night."

That caught my attention. "I know. But...You spoke to him last night?"

"Yeah. I heard you guys outside in the hall, and I waited until Harry would come out and leave you. He did, and I almost snapped on him. But then he asked me if you were really over Andy, and I said I didn't think so. Otherwise, you would've had no problem moving on," he said.

"So I messed up with Harry, didn't I?" I asked him.

"Maybe. But you can always fix it. You can always tell him when you see him again that you're willing to move on with him," he suggested with a smile.

"Okay, yeah. I think I can do that then. Hopefully he'll still wanna talk to me after last night," I said and stood up from my bed.

"Oh, he will still talk to you. He's that into you, Payno," Louis said behind me and patted my back as I opened the door. "Now go, run after your lover!"

I laughed and shook my head at him. "Idiot," I muttered and ran off just in time for him to miss hitting me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~