Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Liam's POV*

"Liam...What is that on your neck?" Niall asked softly, walking towards me as well.

"Huh?" I reached up and felt where they were looking at my neck. I flinched at the light touch and remembered Harry. It was his fault that I now have to explain this to them! "Umm...Would you believe me if I said someone punched me in the neck?"

They stared at me, then narrowed their eyes. "Absolutely not! Are you kidding me, Liam?! You clearly have a lovebite!" Louis said, pointing at the bruise.

"Psh. No," I said, laughing awkwardly and avoiding their eyes. "I...fell! On my neck. Mhm...That's what happened."

"What? You just said someone punched you in the neck! And now you're saying you 'fell'? On your NECK?! Who falls on their neck?" Niall exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air.

"Come on, Leemo. You have to know how lame that sounds," Louis said, nodding his head in agreement to Niall.

"Well, you didn't believe me before!" I said back, waving my arms around as well.

They scoffed and gave me a stern look. "And why would we believe either scenerios, Payno?" Louis said sassily.

"Because-...Because you're my best friends and you're just supposed to believe me!" I said lamely, mentally kicking myself for saying that.

"Trust you with what? A lame explanation?" Niall asked.

"Uh, yeah! That's what real friends do - Oh my god. I sound like a girl," I said in realization and slapping my forehead. "What the heck is wrong with me?"

"Liam. Hello? Earth to Payno! Hey! Don't walk away from us when we're talking to you!" Louis said, trying to get my attention. I walked away with a roll of my eyes to the bathroom to check out this lovebite Harry gave me.

"Lou! Did you see that? He just rolled his eyes at us," Niall said as he and Louis followed me.

"I did, Nialler. Okay, listen up, Liam. This is serious. You need to tell us what happened in the hall. We know it's a big bad world out there," Louis said seriously when I reached the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes again and turned on the lights. "Lou, Ni, you're both overreacti- Oh my god," I cut myself off with a gasp when I saw the mark.

The lovebite Harry gave me was right over my birthmark, all big and bruised. I swear I can even see some teeth marks. What is he? A vampire? He just decided, "Okay. Hey, look it's that kid from the library. Hmm. I think I'm just gonna freak him out by giving him a lovebite?!?!"

"What was that, Liam? You say WE'RE overreacting? Looks like you're the one who might be," Louis said, smirking in the mirror.

"W- What? Hold on. Why are you guys in the bathroom with me? Get out!" I said loudly, pushing them out the door. "We're not girls, you know?"

"Ha! Maybe not us, but need I remind you calling yourself a girl just second ago?" Louis said as I managed to push them out.

"Yeah! You're not the only one affected by the situation, Liam!" Niall shouted.

I scoffed and said, "How does this affect you guys?! You're not the ones who almost got raped in the hall minutes ago!"

"A-ha! So you were raped! By who? No wait. It was Styles, wasn't it? And you let him. Again," Louis stated proudly, then sneered when he realized what he said out loud.

"Oh no! Li-Li, you got raped? Who did it? Tell us. Tell Ni-Ni," Niall said, eyes filled with worry.

"Ugh! No one raped me! I said 'almost'. Not 'actually got raped'. Geez, you guys need to listen better," I said, sitting on my bed and pulling my knees up to my chest.