Loving A Vampire Chapter 9

Loving A Vampire

Chapter 9

I took a step back from him as his words sunk in. I sat down on my bed trying to calm down, I don't know why this took me by surprise, I did know that he is a vampire after all. Kaleb sat down on my desk chair waiting for me to say something. He looked unsure, as if he didn't know what to say or do.

"Sorry for reacting like that" I said after I eventually regained some self control.

"I understand that this must all be very confusing to you" Kaleb said still not looking sure about the situation

"Tell me about it, I don't know what to think anymore, everything is just so strange lately"

"I'm sorry, I should never have dragged you into any of this, it was wrong of me. I will go now and you can carry on with your life, I won't bother you again" Kaleb said as he got up from the chair and started walking towards the window.

"No!" I yelled before he could reach the window.

"It's better this way, at least for you anyway"

"Please, don't go, I want you to stay" I begged. Kaleb looked hesitant but walked over to the chair and sat down again.

"I should get you some clean clothes" I said trying to show him that I wanted him to stay. He looked at his clothes at shook his head.

"I shouldn't have turned up here like this, I was so eager to see you that I didn't even think about how I might look to you". He shook his head again as if he was disappointed with himself.

"It's ok, it just took me by surprise, I'm ok now". I said as I stood up and started digging through my cupboard to find him something that would fit. Luckily I had some sweats I bought for my dad for his birthday last year. I didn't realize they were the wrong size until I got home and didn't feel like going back to swop them so I just got him something else.

I tossed the pants at him and he caught them with ease.

"Can I maybe use your bathroom to clean up? I feel a bit dirty after being buried in sand for so long"

"Yea sure, I'll find you a shirt in the mean time"

Kaleb went to my bathroom and I could hear the water from the shower running and all sorts of images filled my head. I pushed them aside and took out a Slipknot T shirt that should fit him and sat down on my bed waiting for him to finish up.

The door opened and revealed a God. He had on the sweats I gave him and his hear was wet dripping water over his perfectly sculpted abs. O my God! I've never seen anything so breathtaking in all of my existence, he is absolutely gorgeous.

I tried to not stare at him but gave up, I couldn't stop looking and wondering how it would feel to run my hands over his body, to kiss his perfectly shaped lips, to make love to him. I cursed myself under my breath as my breathing sped up and my heart threatened to jump out of my chest.

I got up from the bed and slowly walked over to him handing him the shirt. He took it and pulled it on as I glanced into the mirror behind him. He wasn't invisible like most books and stories claimed, he was real and so was the big tattoo I saw on his back.

"Wow! Can I see?" I asked, I've always wanted to get a tattoo but my parents just wouldn't give in.

"My tattoo?" He asked looking amused.

"Yea, I love tattoos" I replied feeling myself blush as he pulled off his shirt and turned around. It was a huge tattoo of a dragon, it was beautifully done with exceptional detail.

I ran my finger over it without thinking and felt as his body went stiff at my touch. I drew back my hand and he turned around facing me again.

"It's beautiful"

"Thanks" he replied and reached for his shirt but before he could pick it up from my dresser I grabbed his hand feeling a sudden rush of confidence. Why should I be shy? Why shouldn't I kiss him?

I took a step closer and gently placed my other hand on his chest, his body was cold but touching him made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He jumped at my touch but relaxed and let me slip my arm around him. My heart was pounding heavily and I'm sure he could hear it. I moved closer until our lips were almost touching and then without any warning he kissed me.

His lips were cold against mine but it felt so right as if everything that's ever happened in my life has led me to this moment. The kiss was slow at first but got more passionate by the moment. I felt his arms reaching around my body and pulling me to him. He let me catch my breath for a second and then his lips were on mine again kissing me as if his life depended on it.

I felt my legs give way under me and the next second I was lying on my bed with Kaleb half way on top of me. He smiled his amazing smile at me and I pulled him down towards me until I felt his lips on mine. We kissed while his hands explored my body. It was better then I could ever have imagined it to be. The touch of his hand sent unexplainable pleasure through my body and his kiss almost took my breath away.

He traced kisses all the way down my neck while my hands were roaming his body. I could feel he was just as excited as me and I lost control, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him as hard as I could throwing my leg around his body and pulling him as close to me as I possibly could. I felt his lips move to my ear, he was breathing heavy just like me.

"I can't do this to you Chelsea" he whispered and then he was gone.