Chapter 3 - Luna

A/N: Update! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! *cough* here ya go ^___^ 

Chapter 3 - Luna

Isaac doesn't wake up again during the night and Stiles finds himself getting up at seven which, in his opinion, is too damn early. However, he brushes it off and forces himself to get up because he's got an alpha and a were-baby to feed and Stiles knows how picky teen Isaac was and he's sure he's going to have hell with the miniture version and Stiles knows Derek likes his eggs well done and bacon extra crispy and his pancakes just have to be perfectly round. 

Stiles shook his head as he gets up out of bed and put the pillows he was using beside Isaac because he didn't want the baby to roll of the bed. He then noticed how Derek had a protective arm around the sleeping child and Stiles couldn't help but smile at the sight. 

He padded down the stairs and began working on Derek's breakfast first. He made six pancakes, perfectly round, three eggs and five pieces of bacon. Werewolves could pack away so much food and still be in shape! Stiles was almost envious of them. He made a scrambled egg for himself and two pancakes, Stiles didn't feel like having bacon for himself that morning so he didn't add that to his breakfast menu. Afterwards, he put on some coffee and went to the bag of supplies Erica and Boyd had bought the night before. He took out one of the mediam sized bottles and boiled it then proceeded to make the formula. Since the formula was enough to fill Isaac up, Stiles decided to only give him a few carrot sticks - teen Isaac loved carrots - and there! Breakfast was served. He left the bottle on the counter to cool for a while and then plated his and Derek's breakfast. 

He went back to bag and took out a diaper and a onesie and padded up the stairs. He'd have to give Isaac a bath first. He entered the room to the most precious sight he ever saw. 

Derek was lying flat on his back in the center of the bed with Isaac giggling and gurgling on his chest with the brightest smile Stiles had ever seen on a baby. And to make it even better, Derek was smiling too. And it wasn't just any smile. It was one of those smiles that even reached his eyes! Stiles didn't let out an 'awwwwwww'. No he did not. At least that's what he'd tell you. Stiles smiled at the sight and went to sit oon the edge of the bed.

"Morning, Der," Stiles smiled.

"Morning," Derek aid, tearing his gaze from Isaac to fix his eyes on Stiles. He smiled. 

"Uh, breakfast is on the table. I need to wash Isaac up while his bottle cools," Stiles said, taking up Isaac off Derek's naked, and delicious torso.

"OK, hurry down then," Derek said and left the room. 

Stiles gave his were-baby a quick bath, powdered him up, dressed him and went downstairs with a gurgling, content baby. Again, Isaac justloved bubbles.

He entered the diningroom and saw that Derek hadn't eaten yet. 

"Why aren't you eating, Der?" Stiles asked.

"I was waiting for you," Derek said.

"Oh."

They ate in silence for a while with Derek storing away the large plate of food and Stiles alternating between feeding Isaac and eating his own breakfast. When Derek  was done, he took Isaac from Stiles.

"Here, let me feed him. Eat," Derek said. Stiles smiled.

"I still don't get how you can eat so much and still looks so," Stiles waved his fork at Derek's body. Derek smirked.

Just then, he heard the door to the house open and a few second later, Erica and Boyd bounded in. 

"Well don't we have a cozy looking family here," Erica mused. Stiles blushed. But even though he's blushing  he's still Stiles so of course he has a comeback.