Chapter 5 - Epilogue

A/N: This is the last chapter in this fic. I tried making it extra long but there wasn't really much more I could write than this. I have a small block that's why this took so long. Sorry for the late update. And look out for a surprise in the end notes! I've been reading your comments and I just had to do this thing for you! What will it be??

~~Ha Na

Chapter 5 - Epilogue

That night Stiles made a huge dinner, making sure to make Isaac's favourite, chicken parmesan with cheesebread sticks on the side, and his favourite dessert, oreo cheesecake. When Stiles said he wanted to Spoil Isaac, he really meant spoil Isaac. Stiles even invited his dad over for dinner. Actually Stiles had forced him away from work so that he could come to the dinner. 

Sheriff Stilinski was in the know of the whole werewolf business. Stiles had caved and told him everything after the events of the last school year died down. He had felt so much guilt and pain from lying to his father and in the end thought the man deserved to know. After all, he was the Sheriff. Sheriff Stilinski was a bit on edge after he was told, as expected. But, he put everything aside when he realized a small group ofteenagers saved the entire town unknowingly, he thought 'Hey, why not let it go?"

"What brought all this on?" Sheriff Stilinski asked, proving Stiles' theory that his father had in fact been slaving away at work for the past two days without going home, otherwise he'd have noticed that Stiles had slept at Derek's. 

"Long story, or short story?" Stiles said, setting down a bowl of freshly baked rolls and plopping into the seat to the right of Derek who sat at the head of the dining table.

"Short," the Sheriff replied, "and make it extra short because I can't wait to dig into this! This is probably the only time you'll let me eat cheesecake for the rest of the year and I wanna savor it." This had everyone at the table cracking up, except Stiles who raised an eyebrow and said:

"Who says you're getting any?" 

The Sheriff gasped and pleaded, "Come on, son. Let me live a little! And what's the story anyway?"

"I was just joking, dad," Stiles laughed. "Anyway, short story is Isaac's the baby of the pack and wanted to be the actual baby of the pack with me and Derek as his parents and he turned himself into a baby because he's part witch."

"Hey! For the record, I didn't know I was part witch!" Isaac weakly protested.

"We know, love, we know," Stiles said looking fondly at his now fully grown and not at all temporary son/beta. 

Sheriff Stilinski just looked at them and shook his head saying, "Why did I even ask?" The Sheriff however, did not miss the part where Stiles said Isaac wanted him and Derek to be the parents but he didn't ask about it. He'd rather not know.

"Right!" Stiles clapped his hands together, "Dig in!" 

The night after dinner, Stiles was cuddled up with Derek in the bedroom room. Derek was lying flat on his back and Stiles was curled up in his side with his arm slung over Derek's chest.

"I know I've only had him for like a day but I kinda miss baby Isaac," Stiles said to no one in particular. 

"Hmm," Derek said, looking at Stiles with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Why don't we make a baby of our own?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows a bit. On anyone else, the eyebrow wiggle would have probably looked stupid and downright silly but to Stiles, Derek can do the silliest thing and still seduce him, and everyone else around him. 

Stiles blushed a bit and smacked the large alpha's broad chest with his tiny fist. "Derek!"

This action only gained a laugh from Derek. "I was joking babe. And besides, you've still got a few months before you leave school. We can start right after the graduation ceremony."