ebụọ

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

****** My clothes were in my wardrobe and everything else was in its place... wherever that may be. I figured I could use some down time so I connected my phone to my amplifier and turned on my music. At first I couldn't hear the music so I turned it up.

Turn up the music, fill your cup and drink it down

Oh the irony! I turn up the music just to hear 'Turn Up The Music' by Chris Brown playing.

Mental sigh.

Might as well sing along whilst its playing.

If you sexy and you know it, put your hands up in the air

Put your hands up in the air, girl, put your hands up

If you sexy and you know it, put your hands up in the air

Put your hands up in the air, girl, put your hands up

I screeched along to the chorus with my oh so beautiful singing voice.

The next song began but I was distracted by a knock on the door before I could focus on it. It was probably one of my roomates

"Come in" I called out.     

My door opened and there stood one of the hottest boys I had ever seen in my entire life!

He was leant against my doorframe smirking, a large fluffy object within his grasp.

"You sing pretty well for a a recluse" ending his sentence  just as the chorus to 'I knew you were trouble' by Taylor Swift decided to start playing. I have never been one for omens but I believed that to be a correct analysis.

"Gee thanks, how could I ever repay you for that sentence of yours? A kick, punch, slap; I could get the catalogue for you if you want." I said playfully.

"Oh and get this, it's 2 for 1 today so you can mix and match." I stage whispered.

"I'll take the kiss thank you" he replied grinning amusedly at me.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Can I have my kiss now?" he asked.

Looking at him, I realised he had a toned chest. A very toned chest. "Okay I know I'm hot and all but you take this whole checking out thing to a whole new level, so please stop staring".

My cheeks instantly flamed. "I was- erm- uh- that-how cou- why" I stammered whilst he just stood there laughing.

I finally gave up and said "Meh."

That was such a good comeback Amber, I'm surprised he isn't applauding you. That deserved more actually, a standing ovation perhaps.

Shut up stupid brain. 

No you shut up. 

No you shut up. 

No you-

If you don't shut up now I kill you dead.

You are so stupid, you kill me- you die too.

This is why I don't have conversations with you. Shut up and stop being a smartass.

It only seems that way to you because you're a dumbass.

Shut up. This conversation shouldn't even be possible.

Well it's happening so deal with it.

BYE BRAIN.

What the heck just happened? I'm not even going to say anything. Anyway, after this peculiar conversation with my brain- which lasted for about 30 seconds- the dude at the door spoke. "You must be Amber."

"No, you have the wrong person. I'm 2Pac And you are?"

"I'm Jayden but you can call me Jay" was all he said before he continued standing there.

Before I could reply, footsteps sounded and a second person materialised by my doorframe.

"Hey girl called Amber. Oi Jay have you seen my large towel-"

As soon as he said this, I realised that the object that I had seen with Jay, the very same towel that the other boy was looking for, was being stuffed into my wardrobe, which was directly behind Jay, by Jay. I also realised this hot boy standing in front of me was butt naked except for the tiny face towel that covered his... his... bits.

Might as well make the most of it. I sneakily checked out his toned chest which was just so- so I-Want-To-Run-My-Hands-Over-Them-able.

Then suddenly it hit me.

There was a nearly naked boy in my room!

"Jayde- Jay give... um.." I looked up at him expectantly.

"Kayden" he helpfully supplied.

"Give Kayden his towel back" he gave me an innocent look.

"I saw you stuff it into my wardrobe. Get it out and hand it to Kayden."

The boys did just this whilst Jay was muttering something about Kayden ruining all his fun and being the evil twin.

I suddenly looked up at their faces and realised that they were in fact identical twins. I am so stupid sometimes.

I agree

My darling brain, we have discussed this before! Shut up.

Silence.

As they left Kayden suddenly turned around and shouted "You can call me Kay by the way" and walked off closing my door behind him. I turned my music back on and let the tunes flow and imagined a world where humans were sparkly. Don't judge me.

I was yanked out of my musing by somebody who was repeatedly rapping on my door "If you don't open this door within the next 10 seconds, I will open this door and step in whether you are decent or indecent".

I got up and gingerly opened the door.

Almost immediately, the most manly scent I had ever smelt hit me. It was earthy yet fresh, spicy yet cool, woody but polished. It was lovely. I looked up to see the most gorgeous, finest, hottest, fittest, sexiest just everything-est boy I had ever seen.

In a deep sexy voice that matched his looks, he looked deep into my eyes and said "Pizza call. Come with me to the kitchen if you want some, stay here if you don't" Then he briskly walked away just to turn back around and say "Oh, and the name is Jasper" and with that he walked away.

I don't know if it was the way he walked or his sexy voice... Thinking about it, it was probably his voice. Anyhow, whatever it was it affected me. My vision became blury and my surroundings faded into darkness, and just like that, I fainted.

¤¿¤¿¤¿¤

A/N Yes second chapter conquered! Celebration time woop woop! I should probably upload this now and edit it later... anyways how was your Christmas and your New Year! I know it's a bit late but happy 2014/new year!!!!!!!!!

Anywayyzzzz ttfn

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥