title of your story

My second period went on forever. All class I didn't talk, I couldn't, I had no one to talk to. Ashton and Mason were glaring at each other the entire time. Everytime I tried to talk to one of them the other would growl. What is up with these two? Really I mean who growls at each other!

When the bell rings I quickly gather my things and all but run out of the classroom to my locker. I was hoping I lost both of them in the crowd. I thought I was safe and finally alone until A girl with long blonde hair and amber gold eyes stopped by my locker. She was shorter than me and had a perfect golden tan. She smiled up at me.

"Hi Im Emery."

"Hey? UM, Im Farrah."

"Since your new and all, did you want to sit with me at lunch?" she asked

"UM...." I thought, its better sitting with her than alone and risking Ashton or Mason finding me. "Sure"

She smiled brightly and grabbed my hand to pull me to the lunch room. Neither one of us were hungry so we went straight to a table full of people. She than let go of my hand and went to sit on some guys lap. When she got there he wrapped his arm around her and turn to smile at her. She smiled back and he kissed her. She giggled than turn back to look at me.

"oh, sorry! Everyone this is Farrah, Farrah this is everyone! she smiles waving me over.

She introduced me to some guy named Jackson who had curly blonde hair. He just gave me a nod and turned back to his previous conversation. Than she introduced me to the guys who lap she occupied, his name was Hayden and he was her boyfriend. He was good looking, he had muscles just not as big as Ashton and even Mason. He had blue eyes and was also tan. I guess my natural tan isn't so out of place here.

"So your new here? and a sophomore just like Emy?" Hayden asked

"yeah, I just moved in with my Aunt"

"that's cool, you like the school so far?" Emery ask

"Yeah but theres these two guys I met earlier and they just started growl,......" I was cut off when I felt hands on my shoulders.

I turn around too see Mason standing behind me.

"what are you doing here?" he ask

"I invited her to sit at lunch with us" Emery smiled

"That's the best idea you have ever had lil sis" Mason smirked at me

"Your his sister?" I ask her

"sadly" she forwns

Mason and Hayden just laugh and Hayden kisses her on the cheek.

"Please stop! Its weird enough my best friend and little sister are mate I don't need to see it" Mason groaned and sat in the seat next to me.

Lunch went by smoothly, I like Emery a lot, she was funny and she like to piss Mason off, which made me laugh the entire time. Emery and Hayden where having a conversation I began to look around the room. My eyes landed on Ashton and his table. Ashton glared in my direction and so did some guy with dark brown hair. I was confused for a minute until I realized that the other guy wasn't glaring at me but at Emery. Just than the bell sounded and everyone started to clear out.

"I think we have next period together ill show you where it is" Emery told me.

I nodded and turned away while she said bye to Hayden.

"Who was that guy at Ashtons table glaring at you the entire lunch?" I ask when we got to our seats.

"you know Ashton?" she asked

"yeah remember I was telling you about the two guys growling?" She nodded her head in yes.

"Mason, and Ashton were the two guys."

"oh....." she said looking angry.

"Yeah... so that other guy sitting with Ashton?"

"Dalton..." she whispered his name, " he Ashton best friend, Look our two groups don't get along at all you need to know that, when we are all together trouble always happens." she explained

"ok but that doesn't explain the Dalton guy"

"He,,,," she trailed off looking at the door to the classroom, "great" she muttered.

I look over to the door and see Ashton and the Dalton guy come in. Ashtons eyes find me immediately. Dalton and him make there way over to where we are sitting.

" you should have sat with us at lunch today" Ashton said

"Emery asked me"

"Of course she did" he rolled his eyes

"Don't flatter yourself Ashton I didn't even know until Mason...." she trails off looking at me

"Until Mason what? Know what???" I questioned

"Nothing don't listen to her, she has loose lips" Dalton said

"Excuse me!" Emery snapped

"You heard me" Dalton said

"Your an asshole! Really should chose better company Farrah who don't want to get mixed up with a bunch of mutts" Emery snapped

Ashton and Dalton growled at her, than Dalton growled at Ashton alittle.

"See, mutts. I mean come on who growls, I don't think those are the type of people you want to hang out with." she laughs

Everything was silent after that. I watched Dalton watch Emery and after she laughed I could have swore this face soften and he let a small smile take over his face.

What is up with these people?