title of your story

That was the longest day of school I have ever had. After third period I walked out with Em , Ashton and Dalton not far behind, we arrive at our next class and they follow us in, great they have this class too. As if that wasn't hard enough Mason was in this class to with Hayden. So here we all are, me in the middle and Ashton and Dalton on my right and Hayden Emery and Mason on my left. No one talked the entire class. Mason and Ashton glared at each other, while Emery was trying to get Hayden and at times Mason to stop glaring at Dalton.

It was honestly the strangest day of my life and Im so glad it is over. Starting school on a Friday is great. Now I don't have to deal with that craziness again till Monday. Well that's what I think before  get a text from Em telling me about a swimming party. Its at some swim hole and she wants me to come. I don't know what possessed me to come but here I am in my blue bikini talking with Emery, who has a killer body, she has muscle and she is tone and fit. She looks amazing in her red bikini and he white blonde hair flowing down her back.

"so are you getting in?" I ask her pointing towards the water.

"NO! Do you see how far that jump down is theres no way!" she laughs.

"come on ill jump if you jump with me" I told her.

"nope sorry!" she smiled but than frowns, I look over my shoulder to see Ashton and Dalton and friends walking over to us. Ashton looks great with his black swim suit on and his abs are better than I imagine.

"I don't remember you all getting an invite" Hayden said coming out of no where and wrapping Emery into his side.

Daltons eyes turn dark, and for a second I thought it was my imagination but a closer look, his normal green eyes are now a solid black color.

"your eyes" I whisper, but they all heard me.

Than he blinks and they are green again. " what are you talking about?" he ask

"your eyes were black" I questioned

"No they weren't your seeing things" Ashton laughed wrapping an arm around me.

"well look who showed up, wondering how long it would take for her to be here before you did" MAson said

"Neutral ground, cant do anything about it" Ashton smirked

Neutral ground?

We all just sat there, the boys all glaring at each other.

Hayden than smiled and picked up Emery

"Alright, time for a drip" he smirked

"What! NO HAyden pick me down?" she yelled

He just laughed and kept walking

"Hayden im serious don't jump!" she yelled again

Mason and his group of friends were all laughing, I glanced over at Dalton and he was breathing hard.

"is he okay?" I ask Ashton

He looked over at Dalton "Shit" he cursed under his breath.

I looked back over at Dalton to see that in his place was now a huge dark brown wolf.