The attack

Azmuth POV

I was observing the areas of the univers displaying the various species that's DNA was stored in the Omnitrix to monitor the species in case of genetic instability as was suggested by Eunice after the DNA alien incident on the arachnachimp's home planet.

I had looked on Terradino to observe the vexesaurians and saw something astonishing. "A hyper evolution" I said observing an adolescent Vexesaurian that seemed different from the rest. He was fighting one of Vilgax's generals to protect his people.

"This may be interesting, computer find other traces of hyper evolved creatures" I said.

Mongo POV
I had just woken up from my nap I had taken. Next to me was Nini vigorously shaking my shoulder.

"Nini please stop you feel like a Tyrranopede earthquake" I said. "Mongo look outside" she cried, I ran out with her on my shoulder and looked in horror. I saw numerous space ships hovering above us.

"Attention citizens of Terradino, I am General Aldiss, I have come here under the command of lord Vilgax, to take control of your planet" he said. My fists really clenched at that. "Surrender now or be destroyed".

"So what is Vexesaurians could beat you any day" I heard Giganth say.

"Dude they've got war ships, we're no match" I said, but was ignored by that stubborn idiot.

"So you say" the general said before leaping out of his ship.

"Tell you what, you beat me in combat and we'll leave" he said, "challenge accepted" Giganth said.

The match started, Giganth as expected from that idiot was all talk and no punch. He automatically grew taller, but the soldier was smarter and faster.

He jumped onto The idiot repeatedly clawing at him. His claws somehow got into his hide. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!" Giganth screamed in pain. He jumped off and nearly landed on Nini, "he was a wimp" Aldiss said.

Nini backed away only to be grabbed by his claws, "and you're next". At that moment I gave into my rage.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" I roared giving the tentacle faced freak my metal barreled punch to his face. "Ouch, that actually hurt, what are you?" He asked looking at me.

"No doubt you're a vexesaurian, but you seem stronger" he said. "All you need to know, is that no one and I mean no one hurts my friends, family or home" I yelled before hitting him again.

I repeatedly gave him right and left hooks and blocked everyone he threw at me. He landed an uppercut, but it actually felt like nothing. "Nice try, can't feel anything under my hide" I said before whacking him with my clubbed tail.

"Well it doesn't matter what you are, nothing can stand in the way of lord vilgax" Aldiss said before pulling out a blaster and aimed it for Nini and my family.

My eyes widened and as if instinctively I raised both my fists towards him. "LEAVE MY FAMILY AND HOME WOLRD ALONE" I roared. At that moment my hands changed into bio cannons. I grinned then blasted misled towards the invader and sent him flying.

"I win" I said smugly standing over him. "Now how about you just go back to where you came from" I said throwing him in the air. I turned both of my hands into bio cannons again and sent a barrage of missiles towards him that launched all the way back to his ship which made all the other ships fly back to where ever they came from.

"Hey Mongo" I heard Giganth say. "What is it, it better not be an insult because I've still got some pent-up frustration" I said threateningly. "So if you wanna throw one go ahead but don't complain if you have a missile up your nose".

He then frowned, "sorry I've been kind of a jerk to you" he said. "I just wanted to show others that I'm not weak. I know I act all high and mighty but that's all fake" he said.

"The truth is I'm nothing, but you, you looked very strong, I got jealous, right to the point where I thought I was better than you". He then looked down.

"If you want take a swing at me" he said, I thought for a moment. Then put my hand to his shoulder. "Listen, I forgive you for being mean, if anything I was jealous at the rest of you, you were able to grow bigger" I said.

"I'm at this height always, but what I don't forgive you for is insulting Nini" I said. He rubbed his head sheepishly. "Yeah I didn't mean anything personal, she ended up getting wrapped up in my anger, eh sorry Nini" he said to her.

"It's okay I'm just glad the invasion is over now" she said. After that all the other vexesaurians in the village ran up to me. They patted me on the back and cheered me on.

'You know what I take back what I said about myself being a burden' I thought.

That was until a green flash of light emanated from space and another ship appeared.

This one was different from the original ones here. "Okay now don't attack, this could be one who doesn't want to hurt us" I said. The craft opened up to reveal a tiny alien.

"Greetings, I am Azmuth, the first thinker and creator of the Omnitrix" he said. I've heard of him before, "so sir, what are you here for?" I asked him.

"Well that's a funny thing my young friend. You are actually the reason" he said. I don't like the sound of that. "I'd like you to come with me" he said, I fallowed him in hopes to get this straightened out.

I boarded the space craft and waved to my village before we blasted off.