The meet

Mongo's POV
Me and Azmuth have been drifting in space for a while now in light speed mode.

I was starting to get motion sick from traveling so fast. "Difficulty keeping our lunch down?" He asked. I nodded in response.

We finally arrived, it was the plumber academy. He drove us to the area next to the cargo area. Reasonably considered though I know that I'm very big.

We finally entered and met two individuals. One was an elderly human while the other was a younger human and I'd recognized that symbol on his watch he was Ben Tennyson. At the same time other aliens which Azmuth described as hyper evolved like me came into the same room.

"Whoa Azmuth, you weren't kidding when you said there were actual living natural Ultimate aliens" Ben said.

Said galvan then spoke up. "Any ways, the reason I brought you here is this" he said as an image appeared in front of us.

"It seems that Vilgax's generals have decided to resume his quest to conquer the galaxy" he said. I clenched my fists and turned them into bio cannons.

I looked around to see the other hyper evolved aliens like me doing other things to. The fiery Necrofriggian let out a small cold blaze from her mouth. The more gorilla like Arachnachimp growled while drooling webs. The levitating robot like Sonorosian emitted a small sonic pulse. The tree like blue Methanosian's hands enflamed with
blue blazes. And the shoulder cannons of the Polar Manzardill were leaking a freezing agent.

"And because of your somehow natural Hyper evolution you may be the only force that can stop them. Besides you've already have" he said. Azmuth then changed the image to when we were fighting the generals and forces they carried. I had to admit these guys were sure as heck strong.

I then realized we were all the same in a way. We were all hyper evolved. "So I would like you to join the plumber to become the what Ben likes to call it the Ultimate initiative. A team for hyper evolved species such as yourselves" he said. We all thought about it, I remember how that general nearly killed Nini and I didn't want her to get hurt. Imagining that with millions of other lives helped me realize it.

"I accept sir" I said saluting. "Excellent" the old human said, "great to have you aboard" Ben added.

"As will I" the Necrofriggian said.

"Same here" the Arachnachimp added.

"Okay" the polar Manzardill said.

"Anything to protect the ones I love" said the Sonorosian.

"Exactly" the Methanosian said.

I nodded at my new team this was going to be interesting.