7. Sweet Revenge

MINSEO's POV

"We will have a midterm next week, so you guys should go home and start studying now" The professor said.

"I bet no matter how much you study, you're still going to be second" The jerk whisper behind me.

"Tch just watch, don't underestimate me."

I sat down in the library with a bunch of books that I need to study for the midterm. To be honest, I don't know if can be beat Jimin but at least I want to have the same score as him for once.

"Oh, That's a lot of books Minseo" Minhee mouth gaped at the stack of books.

She yawns, "Are you just going to study all day?"

"No shit Sherlock then what the hell do you think I'm here for"

"Lemme guess, you're trying to beat Jimin" She states the obvious

"Duh I'm going to beat him so he can shut his cocky mouth" I replied.

"You always tries to create competition with him, Minseo. If you were a little nicer then I bet you guys would be dating by now" Minhee said

"Minhee, I'm not dating ANYONE except for Minhyun"

"You says that 2 years ago and now you're still single" I glared at her after she finish that sentence.

"Just watch Minhee, watch your best friend date this school's hottest basketball player in the future" I smirked. We were meant for each other.

"Sureeee" She playfully roll her eyes.

"Minhee, you're distracting me from my studies" I said before opening one of the book to read.

"Fine, I'm leaving for my next class." She stood up and take her backpack.

"What next class? You're just going with Jhope aren't you"

"You know me too well" she winked. "Oh and after you study, come to Paradise Cafe at 4:00P.M"

"Okay." I nodded and goes back to what I was reading about.

JIMIN's POV

"I want to return this book" I give the librarian the book before walking away.

"Aigoo, look at Minseo. So pretty." I heard a guy whispered.

Minseo? She's here? The corner of my lips curve upward. But where is she?

I look around and spotted a girl whose face lay flat on the table. Is she sleeping?

"Minseo" I called as I walk closer to her. There was no reply, she's sleeping for sure.

I sat across from the girl, trying my best not to make any sounds that would wake her up.
I look at all the books that was on the desk. She's trying her hardest to defeat me I see.

I lean a bit closer to her. It's rare to see a relax expression on her face because all I see when I'm with her is a frown or an angry face.