17. The Secret

MINSEO's POV

It was only yesterday that the trip ended but the professors already assign a pile of homework. Hum..... guess who's not gonna have enough sleep tonight.

I sat down on one of the empty chair in the library and start doing one of the assignment.

"Jagi, stop! What if someone sees us." My ears picked up a small whisper as I read through the worksheets.

Some couples just can't control themselves huh?

"Don't worry~" My eyes wander to where the voice came from.

It was Minhyun and Kyungmin!!!!!

"Hey Ms. Second Place" Jimin appeared and his voice caught Minhyun's attention.

"Yah!! Shhh!" I pulled Jimin to an angle that Minhyun or Kyungmin won't see me.

"Why are-"

"Why am I here?" Did he just read my mind?
"Can't a boy study in the library?"

"Okay then go study" I return to my original position and read my assignment.

He throws his backpack on the table and plop himself on the seat beside me.

"It's Rapmon hyung's birthday party in 2 days." Jimin said while taking out his books. "Did you get him any present yet?"

Oh shit I almost forgot!!

"I'll go get it today!" I replied "What about you?"

"I'm planning to buy a new laptop for him." Jimin said, "There was virus on his old one."

Virus? Did Rapmon download any weird.....
games?

"We should go together." Jimin suggested. "Maybe after we're done?"

"Sure!" I didn't want to go alone anyway.

"Minseo?" A gleeful voice travel to my ear. I look up and spotted Minhyun and his boyfriend. Aish, they saw me. There was quite a distance between them. They're trying hard to hide the relationship, I see.

"Hi." I give a weak smile. I hate myself for not getting over the fact that Minhyun is gay yet.

"We were about to leave but you were here so we want to say bye." They smile. So nice, as always.

"Bye! I'll see you guys tomorrow" I try to smile as big as I can.

JIMIN's POV

"Aishhhhh!" She throws the packet on the table and throw a tantrum after the couple leaves.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked.

She sends a death glare toward my way, "Ahhhhh" She fake a cry. WHAT DID I DO?

"Why am I so pathetic!" She hits her head on the table a few times and all of the students in the room was looking as us like we're crazy.

"Stop!" I stopped her, "You're not pathetic!"

"How would you know?" She exclaims, "First I accidentally sleep with you, now my crush is gay. How worse can my life gets??"