40. Vacation (1)

MINSEO's POV

"Ahhh can you smell that?" Taehyung inhaled till his lungs is full of oxyjin ;)
"The smell of summer~" He stretched his arms and felt the breeze of summer wind in Jeju.

"Move, you're in the way." Suga pushed Taehyung to aside before pushing his luggage to the resort at Hamdeok Beach.

So many things have happened this year, I'm glad there's a chance for all of us to relieve all of our stresses. Right after the court case is over, we quickly book a flight to Jeju within a week. Too bad, Ethan have to spend the next few summers in a locked up room.

"Give me that." Jimin take the luggage out of my hand.
"You just got discharged from the hospital, I don't want you to carry heavy things."
Arghhh my hearteu

"Hey, why don't you carry my bag like him?" Minhee whined as she struggle with her bag.

"You have hands, don't you?" Jhope replied with a huge grin.

"Aishhhh! I forgot my binocular!" Rapmon give up on life.

All of us got on two separate elevators and are on our way to the third floor, where our rooms located.

"You're sharing room with Minhee." Jin give me the card to our room.

"Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook is in one room." The oldest hand Jhope the second card.

"Rapmon and Suga is coming with me."

"Who's idea is it to put the maknaes together?" Namjoon asked.
"I guess no one in this hotel will have some sleep tonight."

"Great..... sharing room with Jin hyung again." Yoongi sighed.

3RD PERSON's POV

"Hyung!!" Jungkook quickly rushed to where bts gathered at the beach.

"What?" Suga lay down comfortably on his deck chair under the big umbrella.

"The noonas were trying to hit on me." Maknae sighed as he sat down on the deck chair next to his hyung.
"They kept calling me oppa."

"Tch, what happen to the international playboy?" Rapmon put on his sunglasses.

"Yahhh!!!" Jhope screams and Taehyung laughed hysterically
"I can't get out!!"

"Too bad~" Taehyung evilly smirked as he buried Hobi with more sand.

"What are you going?" Minhee asked Jin who spend the last 10 minutes applying something all over his body and face.

"Sun screen." Jin replied.
"I don't want beautiful face to get sunburn."

"Hyung, you almost use all of it." Jimin complained when he snatched the tube from Jin.

"Minseo-ah, put your arm out." Jimin told his girlfriend.

"Minseo."

"Yah! Kim Minseo."

"Oh..... huh?" She finally snaps out of it. Minseo found Jimin's thin white shirt top very distracting. Very very distracting.