His Thuggish Ways

Khyro's POV.

"Khyro you is lame as fuck for that!" Cammy aka Cameron, the baddest chick that I can see, said.

"I'm fa'real shawty wassup? You always tryna play me like a lame, or something" I said, following her in the hallway.

"Khyro I am late for class, and I don't wanna talk to you" She dusted me off, I smirked and continued to follow her.

Man I know she digging me even if she didn't wanna admit it.

"Every known nigga, has to date a known chick, we can be like highschool sweethearts, or some of that crazy shit" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay, Listen up aight? I ain't ya typical hearts and flowers type of girl kay? And plus you all the way did my best friend dirty that ain't about happen to me" She said, hostility slipping into her voice as we stopped outside her class.

Okay so here's the thing. Me and my boys, Chris, Pubz, Tip, and Aaron, got this little game. It's all about getting the girls.

I'm a thug, living in Atlanta, I slang, I rep a gang, my gun can bang, yeah some of that.

But I swear. I SWEAR I ain't trying to do that to Cameron.. Well I am low key trying to do that. It's like a game. Who can get the most girls in a whole school year? But Cameron's a little different though, I must admit.

So far this school year, I have had five girls including her best friend Dhyrah, I don't fuck with her no more, she was so easy it was crazy.

"Man, I ain't even on that Cam, like on my pops" I said. And its easy for a nigga like me to say that cause I don't know who the fuck he is.

She sighed, turning away from me slightly. I shouted to myself in my head. I've been after her for like two weeks and she still ain't budging.

"Can I at least get your number?" I asked.

She gave me a look; when she ran a hand through her silky long dark hair I knew I had her.

_________

Cameron aka Cammy's POV.

I gave Khyro's ass my number then went into my class.

"Ms.Taylor, Your late again." My math teacher Mr.Gieg said.

"I had to visit the office cause my father brought me lunch money." I simply said as I made my way to my seat next to my girl Kyauna.

Whenever i'm in this class I just do my own thing half the period, because our teacher gives us hour long speeches about life like he our daddy or sum. So I write, or I draw a little.

I pulled out my notebook and wrote a note to Kyauna.

I gave Khyro my number

I passed her the notebook when the teacher wasn't looking.

I smiled to myself a mischievous smile.

She passed it back.

Ew, he is so nasty Cammy! I can't even believe you right now.

I frowned and looked at her. She was staring ahead pretending to pay attention to Mr.Geigs fourth lecture this week.

I huffed and started to write something down onto the note.

He put it on his daddy Auna, I think I might give him a try.

I passed it back, and for the moment I was satisfied.

She scribbled something down really quick and tried to pass it back.

He don't even - "Cameron Taylor,I think you know more to be writing notes in my class. Lunch detention, And I'll take that" Mr.Gieg grabbed my notebook, snatched the paper out and ripped it up.

"That was rude," I said, glaring at his big old bald head.

"No! You writing notes in my class is rude!" He shouted. But I just looked at him, and casually raised an eyebrow. Was this cat expecting me to argue with him? Like nah dude, fuck outta here.

"I ain't even about to fuss at no teacher. I'm 17 years old, nearly grown! I don't need this and I ain't attending no damn lunch detention." I said, grabbing my stuff and standing up, anxious to make a beeline for the door.

"Ms.Taylor make your way to the office" He told me, his face set in a stern expression. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the door.

I didn't even respond to him. I just kept going, I was not about to let anything, and I mean anything, ruin my day. Believe that.

**//**

"Dad! Okay I know!" I screamed storming into my room and shutting my door.

He always on my case. Teacher shouldn't have ripped up my paper and shit like that was okay.

My phone started to vibrate. I took a deep breath to calm the raging fire starting up inside of me, and looked at it. The text was from an unknown number, so yeah my interest was piqued.

517-8876- Wassup Shawty?

Me- Um Who is this?

517-8876- For me to know and you to find out

I rolled my eyes at him.

Me- Khyro I should've known it was yo lame ass

517-8876- Lame ?

I soon began to smile.

Me- what you want?

517-8876- you.

Me- whatever

517-8876- I'm tryna be ya nigga, I'd ratha be ya nigga

Me- friends you mean?

517-8876- With benefits ? Okay! Lets go!

Me- Dude! V.I.R.G.I.N , like Mary!

517-8876- is that so?

Me- yep

517-8876: Tuh, You got my number locked in?

Me- nah, why wassup?

517-8876- lock it in, got a feeling Ima be around for a while.

Me- I guess.

I quickly locked his number in. I hate that fact that he is so cocky, conceited or whatever. See I was straight dry texting his ass, I didn't want him to think that just because I gave him my number, I was fucking with him like that. Because I wasn't.

LameAssNigga: Aight, So lets get down to business, You tryna chill? go to the movies or sum?

Me: No

LameAssNigga: Sorry that word is very foreign to me shawty.

Me: Fine, When?

LameAssNigga: Don't be acting funny Tomorrow night after school, Tomorrow ima pick you up, we can ride to school together .

I sighed, knowing that I wouldn't be able to change his mind. The man was a giant compared to me!

Me : Sounds like a plan

edited by choc_frost.