Taking Out Tha Trash

Khyro's POV

"Man no strings attached, just watch." I said as my niggas surrounded me whilst I text' Cameron.

"Man she thick as fuck, ain't no way she a virgin" Aaron said.

I shrugged. "Her dad's probably been feeding her beans and cornbread." We all laughed.

"Aight, ima see y'all later. I gatta catch up on some sleep tho." I said sitting my phone down.

I dapped all them up then they left. I took my gun out my waist band and sat it down on a table in my crib. You can't name one nigga out here that's on his shit like me.

Light skinned , low fade haircut, swag so stupid its retarted. And bitches be on ma dick like beez be on honey. I know I look good as fuck and I use it to the best of my abilities.

And watch, I'ma have Cameron's fine ass fallin so hard she ain't gone expect nun the less than for me to turn her out, virgin like Mary my ass.

****
It's early in the morning and I feel like being an asshole.

So when I got directions for Cameron's crib, I hopped into my car. As soon as I pulled up, I turned my music up and all you heard was that Gucci Time banging from my loud ass stereo system.

I whipped my all White 4 door Bentley into her driveway and honked my horn so fuckin loud I know I woke Jesus up.

"Okay! Damn!" I see Cameron coming out tha crib rolling her eyes at me.

She had this long auburn coloured hair. Hazel eyes and curves like a muthafucka, made her stand out from the crowd. She was wearing some tight black shorts and a white crop top. Her long hair was pinned up in a bow. I didn't know how she made a bow out of hair but she did it. And I sure as hell aint complaining. Girl was looking good as hell.

I honked my horn some more, which resulted in her giving me one of those looks. I laughed, shaking my head. "Okay 'ma' I quit. Now get in before you make me late." I said switching the song to 'Hannah Montanna' by the Migos.

She got in and shut tha door, not saying a word to me. "Seatbelt." I said smiling. She gave me a fake sinister smile and I whipped out of her driveway and fled up the corner.

"Put tha White rims on a Mercedes" I rapped bobbin my head to the beat.

"I fw this forreal" I said smiling, I was always in a good mood, and when I wasn't? Just know somebody had pissed me off, or rubbed me the wrong way.

"Whatever." She crossed her arms.

"Don't be acting like you don't enjoy ridin wit me. I know you do." I said.

She rolled her eyes, and smirked. I laughed; she looked sexy with a smirk on her face, I loved how she pretended not to feel me. It turned me on in fact.

"What we gone do tonight?" She asked.

"Ionn know. We could chill at my place or yours. We can catch a movie, whatever you want." " You smoke? Wanna get high?" I asked.

She tried to make it seem like she ain't hear me.

"Whatchu got?" She asked.

"I got some loud already rolled up." I told her rolling down the window. I told her to check my glove box.

She did as I asked, then looked at me.
___________

Cameron's POV

"Cameron!" someone shouted. I whipped my head around to see who could be interupting my walk into the school with The Khyro Simmons, putting emphasis on "The"