Khyro's Admission

Khyro

Man, everybody can get the fuck outta my face over this bullshit. That nigga need to learn some respect or some fuckin manners when he speaking to me.

But anyways. I got expelled because I cracked his skull and busted a brain vessle, so in other words he gone be fuckin stupid for the rest of his fuckin life.

The school chopped it up as assault and I spent the rest of the day in jail, untill Cameron finally got in touch with my lawyer and they freed me.

As soon as I got to the crib I aint say shit to her. I just took me a shower and layed in the bed.

Her and Natalia been downstairs talkin up some shit. All I hear is a bunch of laugher and giggles.

After laying on my back and staring at the ceiling tracing the linings with my eyes. I felt my body just shut down. It was like I was sleep but my eyes was open.

I tried to sit up, but my body wouldnt move. And I'm a claustraphobic ass nigga.

It started to seem as if the walls was closing in on me. I started struggling and then I finally sat up.

I need some pussy and I need it now. I aint had none since I fucked Natalia.

And that ain't right.

I got out the bed and quickly threw on some sweats and my Jordans.

I slipped my hoodie on then sat back on the bed.

"Fuck!" I screamed and kicked the air a few times. I'm in a whole relationship!

"Khyro?" I heard Cameron say. I rolled my eyes.

"Cameron I'm sexually fucking frustrated!" I screamed.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. soon Cameron was standing in our doorway.

"I couldn't hear you, whatchu say?" She asked. I gave her my most serious look.

"Nevermind man" I stood up and grabbed the keys to my Navi off the floor.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked right past her.

"Khyro! Did you not hear me?" Cameron raised her voice.

As I made my way downstairs I could tell she was following me.

Just as I was about to walk out the door she started screamin at me.

"Khyro don't do nothing stupid or gone wish you never fuckin met me ! Whatchu gone do? Throw a few dallors for some pussy? Be a fuckin man about ya shit and just ask me dummy! Or what? You gone fuck Natalia like everybody say you gone be doin? Niggas like you make me sick."

Man I just felt my fuckin blood boiling. And before I knew it my anger got the best of me and I pushed her. Hard enough for her to hit her head on the wall and then I got in her face and pointed my finger at her.

"How bout' you learn how to keep ya fuckin mouth closed and we wont have no kinda problems kay? I don't have to spend shit on pussy. I mean do you know who I am? I swear to god I ain't bouta be doing this relationship shit for any fuckin longer. I gave yo ass a chance. Nobody would know Cameron if it wasnt for Khyro Now sit ya ass down, pop a squat while I go handle some business."

And with her now knowing her place I marched out.

_____________

Cameron

I was in shock. In shock because this nigga had the audacity to put his damn finger in my face and shit.

I aint gone lie, I felt like I was about to burst out in tears.
So what was his point? That he didnt want me anymore?