Chapter 6 *Warning Mature Content*

Wylla was filled with excitement as she walked a little faster toward her class. Friday morning. It was her eight am class with Niall. English 101. She loved seeing him first thing in the morning. She had been getting that he loved seeing her first thing as well. Wylla bit her lip gently as she approached the door and thought of the only thing better would be waking up next to him. Wylla shook the though from her head as she got even closer. She couldn't be pink in the cheeks when she said good morning to him. She had to be the calm and collected woman she'd been acting like the whole time. Wylla had to hide that she was ready to hear that deep and sexy accent. The warmth in his voice that made her insides feel like she was still wrapped up in her blankets in bed. She was down right giddy to see his blue eyes filled with happiness and just a bit of exhaustion. Wylla couldn't wait to see his messed up hair and hear him tell the other students to shut the fuck up so he could teach. She couldn't wait to see him chuckle, a wide smile on his face as she tried to hide her giggles caused by the statement. She wanted to see him stare at her with awe as she read from whatever passage he'd ask her to that day. Wylla knew she was a teacher's pet and didn't care. The only thing it was taking the place of was being pet by her teacher. Wylla shook her head at the idea as another student greeted her with a smile as they entered the lecture room.

Niall inhaled deeply when he heard Wylla's voice in the hall just outside his lecture hall. He knew that she would greet him with bright eyes and a special happiness in her voice. He'd never heard her say good morning to anyone the way she said it to him. He groaned quietly and ran his hand through his hair. How was he supposed to look her in the eye? He'd gotten himself to sleep every night that week by getting himself off to the thought of making love to her. She didn't know anything about it but he did. How was he supposed to look at her and not think of how he wished every stroke of his hand was hers? He sighed heavily; he was going to say good morning to her the way he said good morning to everyone else. His heart leaped a bit when her bright eyes and beautiful smile graced the room.
"Good Morning, Professor Horan." Wylla beamed at him. His thighs twitched at the sound of her honey colored voice and the warmth for him in her eyes.
"Wylla." His voice was cold and he could see the light in her eyes fade. It pained him to bring her mood down. Niall could see that Wylla was a bit hurt by his brush off of her greeting. Wylla stared at him with confused eyes as she took her seat. He went about shuffling the papers on the table, checking and rechecking the things in the stacks. Niall sighed heavily; he could feel Wylla's eyes on him. He turned his back for a moment and closed his eyes, trying to rid his mind of the vision of her naked in his lap. He had to get the day dreaming out of his head. He couldn't have her. She was a student and one of his best students. He had to make it through the next however many years it would take her to finish her English degree. He couldn't risk his career and her education on his lust. Niall turned back to the class after a moment. He glanced over to see Wylla's eyes were still locked on him. He wasn't surprised they usually were. Niall looked up at the clock, time to start the lecture. "Alright. Everyone sit down and be quiet." Niall stated with his authoritative voice. He noticed Wylla's mouth curved into a frown. He didn't start the class with the usual "shut the fuck up". He'd kept it up after the first class because it made her giggle but he couldn't do that anymore. He had to keep his emotions in check, even though he wanted to make her smile. "Today, we're talking about the great poets." Niall announced to the class. He glanced over to see Wylla rolling her eyes a bit. Niall chuckled a bit but quickly stopped when he saw Wylla's face light up again. "We're starting with Dante." Niall stated, trying to keep his tone even.

Wylla walked around the campus in a daze. Her mind had been on Niall for most of the morning. Fridays were the worst. Granted she got to see Niall first thing in the morning. She'd walk into class and she would be greeted by his warm Irish accent, still filled with sleepiness. Though, this morning it was a little different. Niall had greeted her but it wasn't the same warm tone and he could barely make eye contact with her. It puzzled Wylla to the core, only making her Niall filled daze that much worse.
"Where is your head today?" Wylla's head snapped up hearing Maddie's voice next to her.
"Sorry. I didn't sleep well and classes sucked this morning." Wylla replied softly, holding her books tighter to her chest.
"Yeah. I know. I heard you moving all around last night. Maybe you should see a doctor. You've not been sleeping well for a week now." Maddie suggested, her worry for her friend evident. Wylla shook her head. "Wys, come on. You need to be able to sleep. That's not good." Maddie sighed, her concern only growing.
"I'll be able to sleep again once this assignment for my creative writing class is done. I am almost finished with it. I'll probably have it done tonight. I just have to buckle down and do it." Wylla replied. Maddie sighed once again, knowing that stress wasn't the only thing bothering Wylla, but she also didn't want to push the subject. "I promise. I will be just fine once I finish this assignment." Wylla assured Maddie.
"Is there something else bothering you?" Maddie asked softly, wanting to be helpful. Wylla shook her head slowly. "You do know that if you ever needed to talk to me, about anything, no matter what you can? You're my roommate and my best friend, hell, at this point I feel like we're sisters. You can tell me anything." Maddie informed Wylla.
Wylla nodded, "I know, Mads. I know. But it's just stress from classes. I promise." Maddie huffed; she knew that Wylla was lying. Wylla smiled weakly, knowing that Maddie was aware of the lie. But Wylla didn't want to tell her that she couldn't sleep because all she could think about was being in a tangled mess of lusty passion with her Creative Writing professor. Instead of talking any longer, Maddie and Wylla made their way into the dinning hall. They always met Tess for lunch of Fridays there.