Chapter 10 *Mature Content*

Wylla walked up the steps to Niall's house. She was in awe of it. She didn't realize that his house was so large. She smiled as she thought of how every room would be filled with mountains of books. Wylla knocked on the door gently, nervous about how the night was going to play out. After class she ran back to her dorm to shower and make herself more presentable just in case Niall wanted a repeat of what happened in the lecture hall. Wylla tapped her foot slowly, waiting for Niall to answer. Her wish had been granted when he answered the door wearing jeans, a t-shirt and no shoes. Wylla bit her lip when her eyes met Niall's.
"Hey Wylla." Niall grinned reaching out for her hand. He gently pulled her inside. "I made some supper. Are you hungry?" Niall asked as he closed the door behind him. She nodded with a small smile. Niall took her bag and hung it on the coat rack. "You changed your clothes since I saw you last." Niall stated as Wylla carefully removed her flats.
Wylla nodded shyly and blushed, "Yeah. I kind of had to." Niall blushed for a moment as well, giving a single nod as a response.
"Well, you look great." Niall complimented her relaxed jeans and slightly worn out Eagles shirt.
"Thanks." Wylla chewed the inside of her cheek as she followed Niall to the kitchen.
"Sorry about eating in the kitchen. My dinning room table is filled with assignments that I need to grade." Niall chuckled as he started to set the table.
Wylla shook her head, "It's fine. I don't usually even eat at a table. I'm usually in my bed studying." Niall nodded and grabbed a beer from the fridge.
"This is going to sound really bad but..." Niall began looking up to the ceiling. "How old are you?" He inquired.
"Nineteen." Wylla answered softly. Niall smiled and handed her the beer in his hand. Wylla thanked him mid laugh and cracked open the beer. "Isn't it in my student profile how old I am?" Wylla asked Niall as she sat down at the table.
"Yes. But I rarely look at those. I just enter grades." Niall replied moving toward the stove. Wylla began chewing the inside of her cheek again. Within moments, Niall was back at the table, a very large serving dish of pasta in his hands. He set it up in the middle of the table along with two more beers and silverware.
"How are you liking your other classes?" Niall inquired as he sat down across from Wylla.
She shrugged, "They're okay. I don't like that I'm being made to take math and science classes but I guess it can only help me in the long run. Might need to use some of it when I'm writing."
Niall smiled warmly, "That's my girl. Make the best of it." Wylla's breath caught in her chest for a moment. My girl. The thought of Niall claiming her again was making her heart race. He was beautiful and smart and he was claiming her. Wylla let the thought go when Niall leaned over the table a bit. She took the chance to actually look at Niall; the way she couldn't in class. The white tshirt was loose around the waist but showed of his chest and arms. He was strong but not too built. His biceps were large, that she knew from holding him so tightly while they had sex on his desk. His chest hair was peeking out just a little more because of the deep V in the shirt. Wylla chewed her bottom lip as Niall leaned over a little more to serve her the pasta.
"How was your day?" Wylla asked Niall as he sat down again.
He shrugged, "It was okay. Dealt with some asshole kids that felt like they were entitled. That's about it. Graded papers." Nial smirked a bit and added, "Then my day exceeded expectations." Wylla blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Wylla sat snuggled into Niall's side as they watched another film. She wanted to be loving on him more than she was but she was too uncertain of what to do. Should she just kiss him? Place her hand on his thigh a little too close to his crotch? Should she tell him that she wanted to be naked in his arms? She was too confused so she looked at her watch. It was just after ten. Wylla sighed and sat up. Niall looked at her curiously.
"It's getting a little late. I should go." Wylla said as she stood up. "Thank you for the first relaxing evening I've had since I started uni." Wylla smiled politely. She was so nervous and unsure of how to handle the situation. Wylla made her way toward the front door without waiting for Niall to say anything. As she reached the front door, she heard Niall say her name in that perfect Irish accent. He grabbed her arm gently and pushed the door closed. He meshed his lips to hers with a fire that Wylla had never felt before. She wound her arms around Niall's neck and melted into him. Wylla moaned into his kiss when she felt his tongue caressing hers.
"Stay with me, Wylla." Niall pleaded after breaking the kiss. "Just stay." Wylla didn't respond with words. She wound herself around Niall almost completely, her lips devouring his once again. Niall lifted her from the floor, forcing her legs around his waist. He carried her toward the staircase as she threaded her fingers through his hair tenderly.
*Mature Content starts here*
Niall smirked into the kiss and took the opportunity to feel Wylla's rear like he hadn't been able to while fucking her against his desk. He was ready to have her in his bed. He hadn't stopped thinking about it all day. He wanted to be with her the right way. Being able to feel every bit of her skin on his. He wanted more than just five minutes of rough, primal pleasure.
Niall carefully pushed open his bedroom door, carrying Wylla inside. Niall carefully laid her back on the bed with a smile. She grinned into the kiss and dropped her legs from his waist. Niall backed out of the kiss slowly, gazing into Wylla's perfect hazel eyes. He brushed her long locks from her face. Wylla smiled at him nervously and ran her hands through his fluffy, blonde hair. Niall placed a sweet kiss on her lips. Wylla relaxed into the bed when Niall held her tighter. Her lips locking and unlocking with Niall was what she'd been dreaming about since she'd left his classroom that day.
Niall sat up, bringing Wylla with him. Wylla straddled his thighs then meshed her lips to his again, caressing his stubbled cheeks softly. Niall gently slipped his hands under her shirt, stroking the warm, silky flesh of her hips and back. Without startling her, Niall began to lift her shirt up. Wylla held her arms over her head, allowing Niall to remove her shirt. Her cheeks turned pink when Niall smiled at her. In the lecture hall, he hadn't seen her naked and now she'd become a little shy. Niall peppered Wylla's breasts with light kisses, trying to make her less shy. Wylla loved the way it felt; Niall's lips were soft and he was gentle with her. Wylla gathered the bottom of his shirt in her hands and carefully pulled it up over his head. She threw the sexy, white v neck onto the floor. Niall grinned slightly the moment Wylla placed her hands on his chest. He could tell that she loved the feel of his chest hair underneath her finger tips. Wylla buried her hands in the back of Niall's hair then forced her lips onto his once again.
Niall caressed her back with light, teasing fingers. It sent shivers down her spine. Wylla tensed a bit in Niall's arms when she felt his fingers on the clasp of her bra. She backed out of the fire filled kiss and gazed into Niall's eyes nervously. He unhooked the garment then dragged the straps down her arms sensually. Wylla's skin turned pink all over. Even her now exposed breasts were blushing. Wylla chewed on her lip as Niall brushed his thumbs over her breasts. His lightly, sweeping strokes were driving her crazy. He leaned forward, placing a soft, sweet kiss on both of her breasts. He laid her back on the pillows with another grin. He stayed sitting on his knees and removed Wylla's jeans. Her excitement picked up seeing herself so bare in front of Niall. It was the moment that she thought of when she was alone in the shower or tub and even when she knew that Maddie was sound asleep.
"You are beautiful." Niall whispered to Wylla. Niall reached for her panties but was stopped by Wylla's soft, warm hands. She sat up and placed her fingers on the button of Niall's jeans. She carefully unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans like she had in the lecture hall. She pushed the tight denim off his hips and over his bum with care. Wylla grinned when Niall quickly pushed the jeans off his legs and threw them onto the floor. Niall reached for Wylla's panties again, this time she allowed him to remove them. Niall placed his hand on her chest and eased her onto the pillows. "You really are gorgeous." Niall murmured with a smile. Wylla's cheeks flushed; she'd never really been called beautiful or gorgeous before. Most of the time she had her ex telling her how hot she was. Niall leaned over her and pressed his mouth to hers. She happily accepted the kiss, locking and unlocking her lips with Niall's. Wylla rested her hands on his chest, stroking the chest hair that she'd so come to adore so much more over the course of the day. Niall planted soft, wet kisses down her torso after separating his lips from hers. Wylla wriggled underneath him slightly in anticipation.