Chapter 1

5 months later..

        I’ve watched rain out the window while I was going back to London.  Bus was full of cold, and very weird people. I put my headphones back and turned volume up. Time I spend in Manchester helped me to forget what happened. It’s been 5 months since he left and some feelings are here, they’re the same.. At University, where I met so good friends, I studied about architecture. One of my dreams was to become architect. I loved everything about drawing , planning and I had passion for art. If you can call architecture ‘art’.

      I couldn’t wait to se my best friend.Her name was Dani. We've been best friends for life. I loved her so much. She was here whenever I needed her. She understood me when nobody did. And I realized that she is the only person I could call ‘best friend’. We went trough everything together. Tears, happiness, heartbreaks. Everything. Every piece of our friendship meant to me. I’m supposed to meet her today at my place and I can’t wait to see her. My place will be in a mess so we’ll probably go to shopping. Yeah shopping.

      Night was slowly coming and I was hungry. I went to the kitchen and took two muffins and cup of tea. It was pretty quiet night so I went to terrace and started eating chocolate on muffin. Moon was full and stars were everywhere. I remember that I used to count stars when I was little. I was thinking how big they actually are and I wanted to have a star. Yeah, I was silly. I was taking a bite of muffin when my phone started ringing. It was unknown number. And who’s calling me in this time. I pressed green button and I heard a lot of voices on the other side. Then, call was terminated and I stared in the screen .I was wondering who was that and then someone was calling me again. Unknown number. “C’mon. Who’s that now. -Hello? “ – no respond – “Hello? Who’s that? “ – Guess who I am Babe. - „Well , I have no idea who are you. Why don’t you let me know?“ – Because it’s more interesting like this. –voice was familiar but who the hell is this? I can’t even think about.. I mean, someone must be kidding me. „Okay, I don’t want to know. You’re not that person I’m wondering to be. Bye“ – Are you sure? You miss me. I know that. – My heart stopped. I knew it was him. What I am supposed to do right now. I was staring and thinking. What should I say now? – You’re lost in your mind again? Hah. I miss you. Can I see you tomorrow? – „I think it’s wrong number.'' I hung up and turned off my phone . I need to fix myself. Oh my God. What have I done? WHAT THE HELL I’ve just done? After 5 months he called me. What is this supposed to mean?

         I went to the bedroom and fell on the bed. “I need some rest.” 

HEY GUYS! I'm sorry If I have some mistakes. English is not my first language :D And I'm gonna upload another one soon. Enjoy!