Chapter 2

I woke up full of energy and I took my phone. I turned it on.  I had two messages and one call. My hands were shaking while I was reading first message. It was from unknown number, again.

UN: I know you care. And I need to see you.

UN: I need to hear you. I’ll wait for you on our old place tomorrow night.

         Woah,woah,woah,woah. He sent this yesterday? So, he means that tomorrow night is actually tonight. What should I do? I should call Dani.

         “huh, hello? “ – “Oh my God Dani , I need you to come to my place right now. Please. You need to help me and I need your help. I’m waiting for you.”

          “Oh… I hate you. I’ll be there in few minutes.”  - Hurry UP.

         I was looking in my reflection in the mirror. I looked different than last week. I was different in good way. I look better. Doorbell broke silence and I tough it’s Dani. Yes, It was her. I opened the door. She was perfect, like always.

“What is that important so you can wake me up like that?” “He called me.” “What? Who called you? What are you talking about?”

“Niall called me last night. And he said he misses me. And he sent me message. He wants to see me tonight in ‘our place ’ .“ “And you’re telling me that now?! What did you say, you’re going to meet him?”

“I don’t know. What’s going to happen? “ “You don’t have nothing to lose, go. “

“I’m so scared. And  excited. And my emotions are mixed. I don’t know what I am talking.”

         “I know what you need. You need SHOPPING. I want you to look that perfect that he wonder why he left you.”

         “Stop it. I don’t want to look like bitch. “

         “You won’t look like bitch, trust me. You need some clothes and new stuffs.” I loved her so much.

          We went to get some clothes. I was confused and my mind was full of toughs. Why is he doing this? Is this he, really? What this means? A lot of questions were in my head and I wanted to finish this. What should I do? Should I go to see him? I miss him so much.

          “Here we go, you should try this one. You’ll be in casual look, nothing formal or spectacular.” Dani said while she was giving me some pants and shirts. I took clothes and went to the changing room. I dressed myself in black skinny pants and white-black t-shirt. It wasn’t that cold outside , so I can wear t-shirt. Actually , it was spring. Pretty spring.

         “I don’t want to lie to you but you look perfect. And you should let your hair fall down. C’mon, let me help you.” She made my hair and gold hair fell down. I stared in my reflection in the mirror. I looked pretty nice. As I said, past two years were full of sadness and emotions. I saw hope. I want him to be mine again.

         “Should I go?” I asked her while she was paying for the clothes. “If you think you should go, then go. You said you still love him. He hurted you, but maybe he still loves you too. You don’t have anything to lose. “ she was right. Nothing to lose. I’ll go.

          I went to the ‘our old place’. Butterflies were in my stomach and I felt so much pain. But I was happy. Toughs came again : what if he don’t come?

           “Hey.” I heard familiar voice behind me. I wasn’t ready to look him in the eyes. I slowly turned and saw beautiful face in front of me. He was perfect as always. His blue eyes were locked onto mines and we starred at each other

Sorry for mistakes. :D